MTA:mA Suggestions (Also v4.0)

Aeron

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
not really, it basically knows everything about each person on the map, so it can PM you when u get to a certain point for example

but how accurate are gta's co-ordanates. will u have to get exactly to a certain point. in gta, there is a pink/blue marker that has its own area, but a co-ordanate is only a certain point. would this mean it is going to be difficult to find that certain point.

Is it possible to implement some kind of command that lists all of the active scripts? For example if you join a game and say "!list", it would tell you via pm which scripts are active.

See my previos post.

Is this not a suggestions thread?

Is it possible to implement some kind of command that lists all of the active scripts? For example if you join a game and say "!list", it would tell you via pm which scripts are active.

See my previos post.

Is this not a suggestions thread?

Only for MTA:mA program, not scriptble suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
some suggestions for the next mtama release:

1) wildcard usage (for !kick, !ban, !ip etc commands, the kinda thing where "!kick rob" would kick a user called robert.

For the 6598437965854896t894th time:

NO SCRIPT SUGGESTION ! READ THE FIRST POST!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is the right place about the admin script... If not please direct me...

but I just got to thinking... what if you could enable and disable... seeing all PM's... b/c in our server we had a problem (with a clan I will leave nameless) who secretly recruited behind our backs... through private messages... Now that'd be pretty cool and it'd get ridda alotta ppl who do stuff like that.

Again if this is the wrong spot please point me in the right direction... i thought this is where it goes.

• 2 weeks later...