UVA - Ultimate Vice Assassins

Scooby

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should just edit your first post and change the subject. DA banning UVA and FMJ? Now I know its a DA thing.

er... and u r? ever heard of a joke?

see this is why this forum is never used!

• 2 weeks later...

Guess it's true that all KFC are banned from your server for "glitching"

We don't cheat or keep cheaters in our gang and you are just depriving yourselves of a good challenge. I personally have never been banned from any server so it's a bit insulting that I would be. Your server thou so this is the only little protest I will make. With the amount of players left playing MTA these days banning a large gang with the best players is either stupid or a sign of your weakness.

UVA are still welcome at Partyserver because we are not assholes.

thanks

kfg

Well the odd glitch we can live with but what u guys were doing was way beyond that. you were asked over and over not to do it, u guys broke just about every server rule there is, i was more than lenient. i even asked you or some1 claiming to be u, to tell them not to glitch constantly or i would have to ban u all, since there were about 6-8 of u all with the same name [KFC]llllll it was impossible to tell who was who. we hardly got any kfc b4 in our server and since most have around 200+ pings, we wont miss u.

pistol switch glitch / nade glitching / mollie glitching / armour glitching, stubby walk/shoot glitching / wallglitching... sorry if i missed any.

if this is how u play in the partyserver im glad i only play in UK servers.

yeh KFC are pitiful with there names and even more pathetic with their glitches what noobs. If they have to do every freaking glitch in the book to win they suck badly, they are just the wanna be KFC of .3r2

KFC are pwned if they have to glitch that much I could easily understand the simple glitches if they use them but all of them? incluing armor glitch nubs

Anyone's welcome to speak here gunny, if it concerns UVA..

KFC were banned from our main server because of glitchin and generally ruining the game for others.

banning a large gang with the best players is either stupid or a sign of your weakness.

You may be one of the biggest gangs/clans but you certainly don't have the best players.

Tell me who is the most loyal member of your gang... bet I can take him from you just by asking.

If we don't have the best players then why ban us? Brophy just showed you the clip of Gunny doing exactly what you are complaining about. Plus if you recruited Gunny you would take any one of my members in a second.

I'll tell you why... 8 or 10 [KFC]llllllll joined your server last month and owned the shit out of you and you couldn't take it.

We have a shitload of servers so I don't care.. I wouldn't have even know about it if i wasn't told but if you don't think that your ban shows your weakness you don't have eyes... unfortunately for you the rest of us do.

yeh alright JAx they can post ;)

Kung it was .4.1 I crouch glitched so what? But this is .5 and i don't do many if n e all except 1 glitch. Big Deal its not like I'm doing every glitch in the book, and Armor glitching is illegal in the server.

Tell me who is the most loyal member of your gang... bet I can take him from you just by asking.

If we don't have the best players then why ban us? Brophy just showed you the clip of Gunny doing exactly what you are complaining about. Plus if you recruited Gunny you would take any one of my members in a second.

I'll tell you why... 8 or 10 [KFC]llllllll joined your server last month and owned the shit out of you and you couldn't take it.

We have a shitload of servers so I don't care.. I wouldn't have even know about it if i wasn't told but if you don't think that your ban shows your weakness you don't have eyes... unfortunately for you the rest of us do.

All the "old" members of UVA are equally as loyal and wouldn't ever leave to join another clan (especially KFC).

You can't honestly believe that people only ever get banned because they're the best?

...and as for Gunny, he isn't wanted by many UVA members, IMO he shouldn't been allowed to join.

well I stand behind all my members... I wouldn't be in a gang with people who I thought shouldn't be.

Note to KFC: I don't want us all to pile on in here let's just keep it to our forum if you have something to say.

Name one ZZZ... If I would even want them... I could get them