UVA - Ultimate Vice Assassins

Scooby

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

:shock: How dare you bump our thread!!! :D

We like to keep ours free of arguments/spam etc...and just have relevant info.

So dont post here unless its relevant!

Crank is a UVA member, who doesnt play that much anymore, and oli has used his name once or twice helpin us in clan wars when we were low on players.

[DNA]LoGix: heh

Doud13: lol

[DNA]LoGix killed Doud13. (Stubby Shotgun)

Doud13: lucy

[DNA]LoGix: lol

[DNA]LoGix: !in

Doud13 killed [DNA]LoGix. (Stubby Shotgun)

[DNA]LoGix: lmao

Doud13: hhhhhhhh

[uVA]Mr: !ban logix

<[DNA]LoGix (172.188.221.238) is banned by [uVA]Mr.>

Disconnected: You are banned. (Delay = 10 sec)

fagz

• 3 months later...

i havent been playing that long, but im realy surprised 2 see that 2 of your

members were spawnkilling in the [DA] Server i go in to play i was also surprised to see them spawnkilling other people even the admin in there was spawnkilled ?? by [uVA]ZzZ and [uVA]XcR i really thought [uVA] were better than that i have to say as a new member to mta they havent

set a very good example to me as a new player and im sure they annoyed the admin too as ZzZ and XcR was warned by the admin to l8r go on to be banned i just thought this kind of conduct should be noted to whoever it is runs your clan id heard so many good things i even downloaded your 1 year birthday vid of your forum :) only to go on to

see [uVA] Members play with such poor a conduct as to abuse ppl and spawnkill ! the video looked so cool that u guys did but i dont think ill be playing in your server with my freinds now as this conduct has put me of

[uVA] altogether maybe you could explain ? and restore my faith in [uVA] :)

i havent been playing that long, but im realy surprised 2 see that 2 of your

members were spawnkilling in the [DA] Server i go in to play i was also surprised to see them spawnkilling other people even the admin in there was spawnkilled ?? by [uVA]ZzZ and [uVA]XcR i really thought [uVA] were better than that i have to say as a new member to mta they havent

set a very good example to me as a new player and im sure they annoyed the admin too as ZzZ and XcR was warned by the admin to l8r go on to be banned i just thought this kind of conduct should be noted to whoever it is runs your clan id heard so many good things i even downloaded your 1 year birthday vid of your forum :) only to go on to

see [uVA] Members play with such poor a conduct as to abuse ppl and spawnkill ! the video looked so cool that u guys did but i dont think ill be playing in your server with my freinds now as this conduct has put me of

[uVA] altogether maybe you could explain ? and restore my faith in [uVA] :)

whocares1.jpg

that about sums up my feeling for what you posted.

We tend to stick up or post info on our own forum/site, i'l get Sc00bY to change title though :)

yes good idea change it from new clan, to noob clan. that sets bad examples for new players because of spwn killing. if you was truly good you wouldent need to spwn kill!!!!.... would you?

/me wouldnt even know how to change it even if i could :?

/me slaps zzz and xcr for pwning nooblets in the DA server and getting banned

hmmm.. thats reminds me... a few days ago a few FMJ got banned there too, maybe its DA thing? they didnt want their gstats ruining, i saw the chatlog... about 5 lines long... Nice!