other users posting from this IP...MRBUMP U RETARD

Mr BUMP says "Other users posting from this IP: [FBI]Mac-10

Interesting"

You're obviously full of shit because i dont know a Mac-10 let alone heard of a [FBI] there isnt even a [FBI] thread in the gangs section, so nice jumping to conclusions and throwin the shit around mr.bump, u fagot

Interesting"

You're obviously full of shit because i dont know a Mac-10 let alone heard of a [FBI] there isnt even a [FBI] thread in the gangs section, so nice jumping to conclusions and throwin the shit around mr.bump, u fagot

and your point is...?

Interesting"

I don't see what difference it makes to you. In fact, it gets you off the hook because they're blaming someone else.

However, you and [FBI]Mac-10 might have dynamic IPs with the same ISP, which could explain it.

Thad could explain it,but theres also the fact that his nick has the word deuc3(deuce),which if I recall,was a french word(There was a french cheating gang called FBI),so it could be him.

These are my 2 cents.

I'm not saying ur lying 5even_deuc3 or anything btw.

However, you and [FBI]Mac-10 might have dynamic IPs with the same ISP, which could explain it.
I find that very unlikly that two people who use the same forum both have the same IP within a couple of days.

eAi

I find that very unlikly that two people who use the same forum both have the same IP within a couple of days.

eAi

Unlikely, certainly, but not impossible. Anyway, I like to consider both sides to an argument before forming a conclusion.