MTAinstal-03r2

do i need more ??

well when i try to play by using ase

i get a screen like a lobby where you see every player

dan i go to start game and i localise my game

then it starts

then i click start game

then start multi player

then i connect and when the squar stripe looking thing is almost full i get and error and i need to shut the game down

so my question is am i doing anything wrong did i missed something by forgetting a instalation?

please do help!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or are there more and more n00bs coming to this forum and posting stupid questions in broken/google translated english? Someone post interesting things before I die of boredom.

eAi

Is it just me or are there more and more n00bs coming to this forum and posting stupid questions in broken/google translated english? Someone post interesting things before I die of boredom.

eAi

I'm sure you'll be swamped with feature requests (but hopefully not too many bug reports) when 0.4 comes out, so enjoy the inactivity whilst it lasts. Also, not many people on the forums is good because it means that they're playing MTA :)

eAi

amen, thats been happening alot lately. Its like they think they can translate their language, even if they use slang, and it will come out pefect using google translator or something.

Truth is most times they don't even make sense and it takes a page or two to understand the person and help them, which really is annoying.