MTA - GTA3: Only one skin?

Just to clear this up (a quick search would have), there will be one skin to start with. We'll try to get other skins in when we can. Bob_TDH: I don't believe that GTA3 sucks, and I'm sure not many people would agree with you. In the play test we had the other night, I found GTA3 much more interesting as multiplayer than Vice City, mainly because you're restricted to one island, and concequently have a higher car density and more intense fights. Theres also some other reasons... ;)

eAi

eai u just wrong....wrong...wrong

u can make a vote about vice city and gta3...smth like what is more intresting to play in...and u will see how wrong u are...one skin, few weapons, small map...all that sucks :D

and more ppl playing vice city than gta3...i understand your big love to gta3, but u know...its just old...not nice..vice city much better...

ps can u tell me how many ppl playing gta3 plz....just let everybody know...there should be no more than 100 for sure :P

lol...and lets think who vote there..most of the ppl who test it ...that their choice...i can tell for sure that nobody in Russia will play mta for gta3...nobody! There are a lot of ppl...so u made it for yourself...enjoy :P

ps and why did u hide it..put it on main page...and there is going to be different result for sure :wink:

besides i was asking a little bit different question..and why didnt u answer me...how many ppl playing gta3 right now....10?

eai u just wrong....wrong...wrong

u can make a vote about vice city and gta3...smth like what is more intresting to play in...and u will see how wrong u are...one skin, few weapons, small map...all that sucks :D

and more ppl playing vice city than gta3...i understand your big love to gta3, but u know...its just old...not nice..vice city much better...

ps can u tell me how many ppl playing gta3 plz....just let everybody know...there should be no more than 100 for sure :P

1. eAi expressed his opinion. Therefore it is not "wrong" if it differs from yours.

2. Why on earth does it matter? If you don't like GTA 3, don't play it.

3. Because MTA is currently limited to just 26 players (and hardly any servers support the full 26), smaller maps are better for the moment. You can fit 32 players into a lot of Unreal Tournament maps, and they're way smaller than the GTA ones.

4. In my opinion, because Vice City is set in the '80s and GTA 3 is set in the present, from a gameplay perspective VC seems older.

5. Obviously there aren't many people playing it now because the current GTA 3 core is much less advanced than the VC one. But when MTA 0.4 is released, I think you'll be surprised how many people will play GTA 3. Also bear in mind that some people will play it over a LAN and others will just not advertise it on ASE.

lol...and lets think who vote there..most of the ppl who test it

Er... I do not understand that statement at all. What difference does it make if they test it or not? They are being asked to give their unbiased opinion and they have done so. You're perfectly entitled to vote for Vice City.

and why didnt u answer me...how many ppl playing gta3 right now....10?

The most servers I've seen on ASE are 5. However, as explained in point no. 5, GTA 3:MTA has a really dodgy way of connecting to a server which many n00bs wouldn't be able to handle.

can tell for sure that nobody in Russia will play mta for gta3...nobody!

Well, we have a poll to prove that people will play GTA 3. What statistical evidence do you have that proves your point? And also, however important you may think you are, you do not represent the entire opinions of your country.

lol...and lets think who vote there..most of the ppl who test it ...that their choice...i can tell for sure that nobody in Russia will play mta for gta3...nobody! There are a lot of ppl...so u made it for yourself...enjoy :P

ps and why did u hide it..put it on main page...and there is going to be different result for sure :wink:

besides i was asking a little bit different question..and why didnt u answer me...how many ppl playing gta3 right now....10?

Then don't play it. I don't WANT do even play on a crappy russian server because of the high pings(2000+), go give your opnion to a tree or something and do not bore us with it. you f**king whiner. Go play VC on your crappy RU server, l8er

Hey :o-head, dont consider Russia as some sort of isolated country, you dont even have respect for your own country. You're speaking as if you know everybody in Russia but you actually dont. Let me tell you, I might know people in Russia that played, play, and might play GTA3. You're just one of those guys who thinks he's speaking on behalf of his country all the time. You probably dont even bother to read these reactions on your flaming post. I should have actually banned your ass off this forum already.

It's clear that you're a complete fool, congratulations with your Forum Idiot rank, and as you would say.. "enjoy :P"

well, he said gta3 sucked for mta...which i can't wait for myself, but when he started telling the mta team their opinions are wrong is when he crossed the lines lol...but i guess they aren't allowed to have opinions in russia are they ::OH:: jk lmao, anyhoot it's not like the skins even work right now in vice, so wtf does it matter haha.

I don't WANT do even play on a crappy russian server because of the high pings(2000+)

Playground.ru is defenetly one of the best MTA servers for the moment (one of few which actually supports all 26 players). It's ping is also perfect for distance - around 40 ms for me. So don't be so pathetic, TheBoas.

By the way, it says that Bob_TDH is from Chicago. Hm, is that really in Russia? :)

And finally: GTA3 will be played in countries of the former USSR, don't worry.

Just wanted to make some things clear. :wink:

By the way, one char. isn't too bad - the most important thing is the gameplay of new MTA for GTA3, which seems to be more like the real GTA (single) - more intense and fast. More action if you like, and that's great.

Maybe one could say:

Play VC if you want beauty, more feautures, bigger maps, more freestyle driving, roleplaying etc..

Play GTA3 if you just want to kick some ass! Total concentration to stay alive on a small map with tons of action all the time. No chatting time. No more sunset watching. Get ready to die.