I want to buy a server.

Str4

Can anyone tell me any host which accept Debit card Visa ????

Debit Card Visa maybe like Low ping game servers but not that They are too much expensive , Anyother host which accept Debit Cards from any country ???

Please tell me , I'll very thankfull to you .

OMG, Thankxx a lot for this usefull post but I wanted to give you a suggestion that Please wear your glasses before reading any topic pleaseee . I have asked about those hosting site which accept debit card visa except low ping game sservers and colour host brcause they are too much expensive . 10 $ for 1 month .... Any other site I need that is cheap and can accept debit card visa like these hosting sites.. Please

Well , I wana buy server of 10-24 slots in the money range of 1-3 dollar for 1 month or It can be some more If the service will good . Is there any way to use Paypal , Paygol etc from Pakistan ???

I've Low Ping and Colour Host , They have Visa Debit Card option built-in in website . I can use that but they are too much expensive and I can not afford them . 10$ for 1 month is upset from my account :/ , I am in 9 grade :/ .

If you know any service so kindly tell me ;) , I am currently using ARC hosting on a trial base and their website is currently on working , I've given them suggestion of adding Visa Debit option so that the countries are not present in paypal can also pay for that ;) .

If you know any other so teell me please , I know know two services ( Low Ping & colour Host ) But Both are expensive 10$ for 1 month .

Please tell me any other :) . Thnkz

I've already checked all these site but thee all acpet paypal and sms or some other but all block in Pakistan Only 1 method is here and that is of Low Ping Game servers , They have added Credit Card method in their website , You can choose Debit Visa , Master Card etc in their website in Credit Card option but They are too much expensive and are upset my budjet as well as colourhost too both are 10$ per month . I can't afford them So I need any other host that accept Credit Card method in which I can use Debit Visa .

Thnkx :) .

Yea , I am currently using their server on a trial base , It is ausome not any problem in it . Easy to use their Game Panel too and I've given them suggestion to add Credit Card Method in their website as their website is currently on working ;).