[RELEASE]Remove Spam System

Et-win

Ladies and gentleman,

(Sorry for my bad English ^.^)

WARNING: To let the updater work propperly, you HAVE to UNZIP the resource!!

Today I present a new script to you.

But first (Disclaimer):

WINDOW_ABOUT_zps030f58e6.png

Let me first say this: It's NOT guaranteed that the script will do it's job exactly. It's POSSIBLE that some scripts will be damaged after removing the 'outputChatBox' or/and 'playSound' code(s).

Here is an example for when it goes good and wrong:

Good:

function test() 
    outputChatBox("Tralalala", 255, 255, 255, true) 
end 

--Will change after the removing of all 'outputChatBox' code(s) to: 

function test() 
    --[RSS]opCB_REMOVED("Tralalala", 255, 255, 255, true) 
end 

Wrong:

function test() outputChatBox("Tralalala", 255, 255, 255, true) end 

--Will change after the removing of all 'outputChatBox' code(s) to: 

function test() --[RSS]opCB_REMOVED("Tralalala", 255, 255, 255, true) end 

--This '--' means that everything behind it (Only the same rule), is not readable by the script. In other words: The 'end' is missing and the function will not be loaded because of this. 

So it depends on how someone scripted her/his script. Solution: remove the map from the server when you use this resource or fix it by yourself. Another solution is to let everyone script the same, so people can make scripts like this one. (:3)

Why I made this?

I made this script because I, and other people, are getting absolutely crazy of that ridiculous spam in every RACE:DM map. And with that I mean all the empty rules that are getting spammed into the chat for no good reason. Because in the 3xC Clan Server (The clan where I am in) is no music allowed, I added a function that will remove all the music out of the map resources so you don't have to do this manually.

How does it work?

You and the server need atleast MTA 1.3.4.

After using this resource, no server refresh/restart is needed!

To open the Main Panel, you have to press the 'F7' key or to use the command '/rss'. On this moment this are the only 2 standards.

First, the game mode has to be stopped. (As soon you start with the remove/restore function(s)) On this moment the only game mode that is available is 'race'.

Main Panel

You just have a window with the buttons 'Close Window', 'About', 'Options' and 'Start'.

MAIN_PANEL_1_zps7c156cb0.png

MAIN_PANEL_2_zpscabe73c5.png

As you can see, in the bottom middle you see a progress bar. So you also can see how much map resources are done while he is working. (Handy for much maps)

Later, if there are alot people that are asking for it, I can add an update via the Auto-Updater (Explained below) so you can manually select a game mode, and that the searching for 'outputChatBox' and 'playSound' code(s) will be more specific.

Options

Here you can change serveral options.

The Updater options are server-side, and the General and Log options are client-side.

Don't mess around with the 2 datafiles by yourself. File broken = data GONE.

Tab 'General':

OPTIONS_GENERAL_zps4f4bbae2.png

• Chat remove: Removes all 'outputChatBox' codes out of the scripts in map resources.

• Chat restore: Restores all 'outputChatBox' codes out of the scripts in map resources.

• Music remove: Removes all 'playSound' codes out of the scripts and the meta nodes out of meta.xml (The music file you have to download) out of map resources.

• Music remove permanently: Removes all 'playSound' codes out of the scripts, meta nodes out of meta.xml and deletes all music files. (This cannot be made undone)

• Music restore: Restores all 'playSound' codes out of the scripts and meta nodes out of meta.xml (If not permanently deleted)

Tab 'Log':

OPTIONS_LOG_zps394e7d79.png

• Activate Log Function: Shows the log. (For always enabled)

• Use Colors: Shows you the colors in the log.

• Show Last Log: Shows you to most recent log if you re-open the Main Panel.

• Save Log: Saves the most recent log if you leave the server and shows again when you join the server and open the Main Panel. (Only the recent log because of lag) (I just removed this because your computer is going to be completely stuck. (Very logical if (In my case) he has to fill in 4500+ (500+ maps) rules into a Grid List.))

Tab 'Updater':

OPTIONS_UPDATER_zpse0ed59cb.png

• Installation: If always setted to 'Automatically'.

• Checking: Checks every selected time for updates. (30 minutes, and from 1 to 24 hours you can select.)

• 'Check for updates' button: Says enough, isn't it?

• 'Downgrade' button: Nope.

About

Here you can see info about the resource.

Warning, Info and Error Windows

Says enough.

WINDOW_WARNING_zpsc6012f5e.png

WINDOW_INFO_zps9643fc0a.png

WINDOW_ERROR_zpsb81edcc2.png

Status Window

This shows you what the script is doing while you use this resource. Like saving options, receiving options, are you Admin yes or no, etc.

WINDOW_STATUS_zpsdc008150.png

WINDOW_STATUS_2_zps529b6320.png

Auto-Updater

The script has a build-in Auto-Updater! I added this to be able to keep this resource up-to-date, just in case of any bugs or idea's to make it all better. (In other words: Nice training to add this into my new script I'm going to make now. (But he does work good.)) Don't forget to use the command '/debugscript 3' to set your debug mode to 3 if you think the Updater doesn't work! Here will be all error and info messages about the Auto-Updater.

Languages

At this moment only English (My bad English ^.^) is available for this resource.

Credits:

CREDITS_zpsf73522ad.png

(For your info: I have made this whole resource on my own. Only when I didn't understand a part of a code or if something didn't work and I couldn't found out what I asked for help.)

I want to thank everyone who took the time to help me when I had problems with scripting!

Also thanks to the Multi Theft Auto Team, for the multiplayer port and the possibility to add your own scripts into it!

Download:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=8473

(Removed/Banned from the community because of the Updater, if I feel like it, I will remove it sometime.)

Have fun!

And again (Disclaimer):

Bugs, suggestions, etc? Go ahead and leave a comment!

SPREAD THE WORD!

--

Changlog:

Version 1.1 - Resource is now usable on version 1.3.0-9.04563 and up (Both Server and Client)

Edited by Guest
Useful, but adding a copyright to your GUI is a bit selfish. I'd suggest you to write it in your source code ;)

Next update, but did it with a reason. Because of noobs stealing it, decomplining it, etc, etc.

As long as it's encrypted, it cannot be decompiled, as for there is no decompiler for encryptions yet.

Useful, but adding a copyright to your GUI is a bit selfish. I'd suggest you to write it in your source code ;)

Next update, but did it with a reason. Because of noobs stealing it, decomplining it, etc, etc.

As long as it's encrypted, it cannot be decompiled, as for there is no decompiler for encryptions yet.

I just found a one, anyways I'm not using it because I can script and I respect people work.

Compilation is not encryption - those are different concepts. You don't decompile encrypted data, you decrypt encrypted data.

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...