No San Andreas at E3?

Not that we usual support "rumors" etc, but anyway, just to keep people up-to-date:

"Spong" has confirmed through a source at Take-Two Interactive that San Andreas will not show up at E3.

Talking to a Take 2 source, under terms of anonymity, we asked if the game would be seen. "No, we won't be showing new GTA," we were told. "Definitely not. We are practically doing nothing this year. Everything will be shown after the show," our source confirmed.

Go here for the rest.

Obviously, don't believe everything you see on the internet (or anywhere else).

eAi

Can i know waht tha hell is E3

and i want to know if someone know if it will release to the PC and whne

not only for PS2 i hope.... :?

:D:lol:

E3 = Electronic Entertainment Expo. It's basically a big show where publishers show off their latest games to journalists. There are many contenders to the throne, such as ECTS.

Just speaking from experience here, and the pattern that Rockstar has of releasing GTA games, since GTA for DOS.

GTA is usually released in October. GTA 1 was October of 1997 if I remember right, London 1969 and London 1961 were October (I may be wrong and it was earlier '98 ) GTA2 was October, GTA3 - October, GTA:VC October.

See a pattern? These are all off the top of my head and I'm sure a little research might say differently. But most were released in October. 1 or 2 of them were bumped a few months back, but I think orginal release dates were in October. The plan at least was there the follow through was not.

As far as news on SA, really the only thing you can bank on is that when September hits you MAY see something about it somewhere. Rockstar is so secretive about what they are doing the US government should take be taking lessons from them.

No matter what anyone says, or what an article says, unless it has come directly from Rockstar, I wouldn't put my money on it that its completly true.

And even then, remember Rockstar has been known to release false information to throw people off, so really I guess the only to see what SA will be, is to wait till October and hope it dont get bumped.

Just my three and a half cents :lol: