MTA 0.4 (GTA3) Test (22/04/2004 @ 01:40 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

Because for some people 1.0 works better than 1.1. Anyway, as I said its really not a problem, just a matter of adding like x bytes to a load of values, and voila.

eAi

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good luck on finishing, I know many of us are 'trying' to wait patiently... I just tried registering and realized I was already registered, oh well...btw, Riso none of your bottom three links wrk.

As RISO says, we've been quite preoccupied with the new core (I've been spending about 12 hours a day on it for the past few days), the plus side of this is that you know the new core is seriously going to... um... blow your socks off..., the down side is that 0.4 its taking longer than planned ;)

As always, patience is everything, we work on MTA as much as we can, so one way or another we're making MTA a better game for everyone!

eAi

As RISO says, we've been quite preoccupied with the new core (I've been spending about 12 hours a day on it for the past few days), the plus side of this is that you know the new core is seriously going to... um... blow your socks off..., the down side is that 0.4 its taking longer than planned ;)

As always, patience is everything, we work on MTA as much as we can, so one way or another we're making MTA a better game for everyone!

eAi

12 hours a day? :shock:

Holy piss.

Now see people, thats why I get so pissed off when you bitch at these guys as they are doing this for free :)

0.4 has now turned from a public update to a 'Private Privilege'

:shock:

[optimism]Look at the bright side: The longer it takes, the more work they do, the better it'll be. After all, if they worked on it ONE extra day and released it ONE extra day later, it'll be that ONE extra day better. And for whatever slight bug they fixed; we wouldn't have to wait months for 0.5 to fix that bug.[/optimism]