MTA 0.4 (GTA3) Test (22/04/2004 @ 01:40 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pwned Ransom Cop Car!!!Rofl11!!

P.S am on the front page again in both pics, AM A STAR!

So am I!!!

The testing was great,and it was really stable :wink:

Thx for the privelege of choosing me for the test. :)

hehe, yep I got 2 pics too (and text in all 4, whoohoo!), being basically the center of attention being the only gun blast on them :P

I know I know... they couldn't make a news post without a screenie of my sexy face :)

p.s. Hilarious shitting on the cop car DJGTA

um, what's up with the blue windows on the taxi? thats not normal. Same for the stallion, it doesn't normally come in those colors...

i hope thats not your idea of "modding" :D

heh, j/k

Those weird colour effects you see in that picture and some of the others you may see in the future is a bug in the game engine (R*), that has been exacerbated by MTA.
will all the skins still be in VC
MTA:VC 0.4 is pretty similar to 0.3, with a new skin (no racer) as mentioned elsewhere.

eAi

Colorbug? What colorbug? Is there a colorbug? Oh no, It's happening. make it stop. make it stop! What are they doing to me? get them off me! Brrrr colorbugs... tasty... yea..

there there.. we all know it's been sending you a bit weird to say the least recently, take a break.

Eai wrote:MTA:VC 0.4 is pretty similar to 0.3, with a new skin (no racer) as mentioned elsewhere.

:shock::shock::shock:

/me is fu**en mad :evil::evil:

You better dont write such things....cause we are hoping on smth really nice....and besides there should be some secret features, that are going to be revealed only with release...or there arent going to be any surprises :)

i dont wanna play same lagging mta for a next 4 months or maybe more :roll:

and if u didnt put any new weapons or cars, etc in game i think ppl will be very disapointed :?

the only weapons worthwhile not added might be like sniper rifles...i think the main deal would be game modes for future releases, or the new core whenever they'd decide to emplament them.

altho swapping some cars might be nice...we need at least ONE of the voodoos ::looks m4d fly as he hops someone to death with his hydros:: swap the perennial for the fly voodoo :twisted:

btw bob...your avi looks like he had a bad combover job :lol: jk

cause we are hoping on smth really nice

You dont think 0.3 is nice?

Besides. If you think about it the surprises wouldn't be revealed would they. If they were they would no longer Be surprises :)

The major feature of 0.4 is gta3 support. But fear not I've made quite a few small but important changes to the mtavc scm.

MrBump wrote: You dont think 0.3 is nice?

Yes its nice...thank u Bump and mta team, thank u very much!!! :D

But...I think there were very little changes between mta0.2 and 0.3!

Yeah that cheater protection(minigun is gone, hope it will be back in 0.4 but not only for cheaters :twisted: ),few cars and new heli, animation, some chat features), u know with that stuff u cant keep many people, im playing for 5 months each day, and 1 of 25 stays to play mta for period longer than 1 week, others just get bored and angry cause its laging.

ps besides I apreciate what u doing and understand that u spending a lot of your free time on this project...but i strongly recommend to make mta team bigger...maybe than there will be more changes and no such long time period between releases....

Sincerely yours

Bob :wink:

MrBump wrote: You dont think 0.3 is nice?

Yes its nice...thank u Bump and mta team, thank u very much!!! :D

But...I think there were very little changes between mta0.2 and 0.3!

Yeah that cheater protection(minigun is gone, hope it will be back in 0.4 but not only for cheaters :twisted: ),few cars and new heli, animation, some chat features), u know with that stuff u cant keep many people, im playing for 5 months each day, and 1 of 25 stays to play mta for period longer than 1 week, others just get bored and angry cause its laging.

ps besides I apreciate what u doing and understand that u spending a lot of your free time on this project...but i strongly recommend to make mta team bigger...maybe than there will be more changes and no such long time period between releases....

Sincerely yours

Bob :wink:

So you're saying that cheat protection isn't good? To me, that is the most gameplay improving feature possible. Also, the aiming's a lot better, so the game will be a lot easier, and it will be a lot easier to spot cheaters because of this. I wouldn't have said that 1 in 25 stay because the rest get "bored and angry because it's lagging". The "lag" effect is in part due to the aiming system, where the receiving computer doesn't realise that it's being hit. But as aiming is improved, this will be less of an issue. Perhaps they don't have time to play often (I don't), but don't forget the people in other timezones who play it as well.

You ask for more changes, yet I think what you mean is "more exciting changes". You have to remember that this is a beta and is thus buggy. Bug fixes must be a priority. Take GTAT, for example. That has loads of features such as boats, etc, but by all accounts it crashes frequently and is really buggy. The team do have bigger ideas, but they must get the core things fixed before being more adventurous.

Also, how do you play for 5 months in just one day??