MTA 0.4 (GTA3) Test (22/04/2004 @ 01:40 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

Tonight a select few from irc took part in the first semi-public gta3 test. This was a general stability / gameplay test. Overall it stood up well although a few issues came to light that we are now looking into resolving. All involved had a lot of fun so it certainly passed the most important test

Many screenshots were taken so I shall change these daily for the next week or so. So keep checking here for new images.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say with a doubt or regret it was the funnest MP game I ever had. When I first stumbled onto MTA awhile ago, this was how I imagined it. fucking spectacular. Even tho I was killed many, many times, I enjoyed it even more. I just hope i make it on some of the pics :D

Marcel

I can honestly say with a doubt or regret it was the funnest MP game I ever had. When I first stumbled onto MTA awhile ago, this was how I imagined it. :o spectacular. Even tho I was killed many, many times, I enjoyed it even more. I just hope i make it on some of the pics :D

Marcel

< Why MTA Is so popular :D
aww i missed it... and i was invited :cry: . stupid timezones :x

when are you invited? do you need any high status? or just be a (school)friend...

The people who get invited are the people who are: Reliable, trustworthy and on IRC (often). Concequently these people tend to be the same ones between tests because it speeds up the testing (people know what to expect) and just cause its easier to use the same people.

On a side note, I rarely play MTA 0.3 (like twice since it was released), but I'd have to agree with other people that this was the best game I've had, mainly because its so much more compact size-wise (and stable). You should be looking forward to it I think (you probably are)!

eAi

Definately a good test, i'm happy with the outcome...

Look, I took that screenie on the left!

btw, I realised AK was disabled :P so sorry if you tried to use it.

Aim is pretty damn good tho - wouldn't you say?

Well don't ask me... I score two in the whole test, the first i accidently ran over someone almost dead, and the 2nd was when Kent knocked into a vehicle i'd just got out of, which knocked into someone else, killing them (I got the score :))...

eAi

Well don't ask me... I score two in the whole test, the first i accidently ran over someone almost dead, and the 2nd was when Kent knocked into a vehicle i'd just got out of, which knocked into someone else, killing them (I got the score :))...

eAi

Lol, it's nice to know I'm not the only one :wink:

It was fun, although i was not there all the time. Yeah.. good beta test.

Yea compared to the other 2 I've been in, this one went very smooth and everyone was listening. It was a fun time playing too :)

Good test

btw, I realised AK was disabled :P so sorry if you tried to use it.

Aim is pretty damn good tho - wouldn't you say?

And who helped you realize that... hmmm :) (Good thing I mentioned that to you on MSN, cause I totally forgot)