Ban scripts (2$)

Hello everybody,

I have a own Roleplay server and i want a ban scripts.

This scripts allows you after a ban to join the server, but when you are banned you don't can login or chat.

You will see a image with some text that will see: Th reason why you get banned and the times how long you will be banned.

Can somebody make this scripts for me?

This is like i want it:

function onResourceStart() 
    showChat(false) 
    showCursor(true) 
    showPlayerHudComponent("all", false) 
    setCameraMatrix(x, y, z, x, y, z,) 
    --startCamera() 
    fadeCamera(true) 
end 
addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart", resourceRoot, onResourceStart) 

qbkr.jpg

And you must be abble to login and don't use blind keys and not see the chat or use the chat.

I hope somebody can help me.

I will pay $2 for the script

Greetings,

Wesley

For you it's maybe easy.

But i'm from holland in when i must learn scripting without a person who tels me, who and what.

I don't can learn it, i think it took me about 2 years before i get a basic scripts.

I i'm not the person who can learn from a TUT whit some text, i need TUT video's to learn this.

And i don't can find them -,-

Personally, I think selling and buying resources as well as requesting resources in this section (paid or free) should be completely forbidden from MTA, or at least these forums, since we can't do anything to anyone out of here, but regardless, no support should be provided to those who would still do this - was warned, still sent money to a stranger, got scammed -> not our fault, we can't do anything about it. This only causes problems. If you want to share something cool you just made, put it on the community, after all that was the purpose of the community, otherwise, leave it alone.

You can learn anything you want, it takes time, but you will eventually do it. Everybody had to go through that. Most programmers learned everything by themselves, nobody teached them. They read, experimented stuff and learned with their mistakes, by themselves. I read, experimented stuff and learned with my mistakes, by myself. If you don't know something and you don't try to learn how to do such thing yet you want to achieve something big without moving your ass, I'm sorry but you aren't going anywhere, never.

Check out the community, see if it has got anything like what you want.

P.S. I'm entitled to my own opinion, I'm just sharing it, so please don't turn this topic into another of those endless discussions that can be seen around here.