How to put MTA server on a ftp server and how to start it???

Heh, AJH :P

You most likely will not be able to properly run an executable from only an FTP. FTP's are fine for transferring files to the specific host, but actually running them requires yourself / someone else to actually start it on the server through a shell of some sort (using telnet / ssh / etc..)

It's dependant on the permissions you have with your ftp account. Most won't allow you to exec. Admin status or the host adding exec perms to your account will be required.

If you have either of the above the command varies depending on the ftpd the host is running. Speak to the ftp host to ascertain the required information.

funny i don't believe hell exists either...common term i guess lmfao, but yeah, lycos would destroy the account even if you did manage to run the mta server is what i meant

It's a lot more cost effective for free providers to cram as many accounts onto one server as is physically possible, so the bandwidth and processing power would be so low that it would be virtually unplayable anyway.

SO if i have excute promissions i can excute programs

right?

ok i will try to get the promissions to excute from my server

OK thx

i would like ot run it on my computer but i can't keep my copmuter open for all the time so i want it on a server so i will try to get the promissons

THX

but please don't lock the topic cuse other people want to discuss it

and if i would have problems i will post it here and not open another topic i will keep u up for more news so please Don't lock this topic please

SO if i have excute promissions i can excute programs

right?

ok i will try to get the promissions to excute from my server

OK thx

No self-respecting web host would allow their servers to be used as game servers, as it would put a heavy load on both CPU power and bandwidth, so there's no point trying.

i would like ot run it on my computer but i can't keep my copmuter open for all the time so i want it on a server so i will try to get the promissons

You don't need to necessarily keep your computer open all the time. You could, say, just run the server for 2 hours in the evening and invite your mates to join it.

but please don't lock the topic cuse other people want to discuss it

Who?