[VCA] Vice City Army - ....Server details to be updated....

Si|ent

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VCA is no different to when you were at our heels asking to join. As i type theres VCA on both officials.

Competition wise we are concentrating on turfwars (GTA3) but as you never turned up in either the VCA channel, the Turfwar channel or the turfwar forum I guess your one of the inactive 'dead' ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Boy... I feel so behind.. =)

Ya know folks, you can send me a PM here on the forums and I'm more likely to get it. I'm not inactive by any sense of the word, nor am I dead. If something's up send me a PM so I can know about it =)

Also, on that little VCA site, Bump, that e-mail is no longer active for me. I'll PM you my current one.

Somtimes I forget about MTA... I'm in like 7 different games, it would also be nice if you e-mailed me if you ever need me for anything like a match.

[email protected]

We haven't had a match for a while, mostly because of Real Life things going on (On my end at least). Bump's Internet is down, so he's out of circulation for now. I'm usually on the Officials if there's anyone around and Partyserver if there's not. I haven't seen Firefox for a few days, so I'm not sure where he is. You can just get ahold of me through Yahoo Messenger.. I thought I gave that to you?

• 3 months later...

Heya peeps, just popped in on my mates machine to let you know I return this Friday! Not sure if any of you are still around but I guess ill find out then :)

I'll be on irc.multitheftauto.com from friday so you can always find me there if need be.

Forum: General MTA:VC Posted: 4:11 am Sat Nov 20, 2004

WOW what a vacation...

Ironic that only a few days ago I stopped going to #vca and tried to bring FireFox back over to #vca. Then more ironically later that day I actually saw Loendal after forever. Then a few days later you are coming back. Well just so happens I reloaded my script and kept #vca warm... and ya still got FireFox, I was just at the point of assuming VCA dead and stealing FireFox back :P good save time.

Welcome back

Forum: General MTA:VC Posted: 4:11 am Sat Nov 20, 2004

WOW what a vacation...

Ironic that only a few days ago I stopped going to #vca and tried to bring FireFox back over to #vca. Then more ironically later that day I actually saw Loendal after forever. Then a few days later you are coming back. Well just so happens I reloaded my script and kept #vca warm... and ya still got FireFox, I was just at the point of assuming VCA dead and stealing FireFox back :P good save time.

umm what do you think the work ironic means?

I think you might mean Coincidently

i·ron·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-rnk) also i·ron·i·cal (-rn-kl)

adj.

Characterized by or constituting irony.

Given to the use of irony. See Synonyms at sarcastic.

Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended: madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i·roni·cal·ly adv.

i·roni·cal·ness n.

Usage Note: The words ironic, irony, and ironically are sometimes used of events and circumstances that might better be described as simply “coincidental” or “improbable,” in that they suggest no particular lessons about human vanity or folly. Thus 78 percent of the Usage Panel rejects the use of ironically in the sentence In 1969 Susie moved from Ithaca to California where she met her husband-to-be, who, ironically, also came from upstate New York. Some Panelists noted that this particular usage might be acceptable if Susie had in fact moved to California in order to find a husband, in which case the story could be taken as exemplifying the folly of supposing that we can know what fate has in store for us. By contrast, 73 percent accepted the sentence Ironically, even as the government was fulminating against American policy, American jeans and videocassettes were the hottest items in the stalls of the market, where the incongruity can be seen as an example of human inconsistency

ya second one was cause i couldnt think of a proper word, first part ironic cause i just started thinking vca was going to die when all came back.

Intresting reading the description about using ironically over coincidently.. nice research :D

p.s. me stops invading VCA

• 2 weeks later...

Fancy another garage batfight this weekend sometime? (i think DK were involved, and even won, the first) We had planned to do so anyway in a casual manner so perhaps it would be a good excuse for a match

n.b: i would have to confirm people are available though, we arent exactly a massive gang at the moment :)

All of those loendal, although VCK may rival us for old + small

How about Nicest Gang? (we certainly dont flame)

And yep the 4th is of course Marcel, we may even have five but I've yet to confirm that so don't count on it :)