Leonardo Dicaprio Cheap Scripter

Leonard.DC

Hi, i have started programming just 2 years ago, and i never have the oportunity to register in this forum.

Scripting Information.

- Im cheap scripter

- I never get scammed

- I never scam

- Usually active

- Dominating all functions and handlers

- Payment method is paypal

- No experienced with databases (sql/xml)

- Fast scripter

First the buyer give me a little part of money, then i will send the script, then the buyer must give me the rest

Contact e-mail: [email protected]

If you need me i always can help you with a smile

Regards and Thanks

GUIEditor = { 
    label = {}, 
    window = {} 
} 

windowafk = guiCreateWindow(445, 863, 426, 104, "Safe Zone!", false) 
guiWindowSetSizable(windowafk, false) 
guiSetProperty(windowafk, "CaptionColour", "FFFF0000") 
guiSetVisible (windowafk, false) 

message = guiCreateLabel(5, 23, 416, 75, "Get Out Of Here in 2 Min!", false, windowafk) 
local font_0 = guiCreateFont("customfont.ttf") 
guiSetFont(mensaje, font_0) 
guiLabelSetHorizontalAlign(message, "center", false) 
guiLabelSetVerticalAlign(message, "center") 

function godmodeHandler () 
  cancelEvent () 
end 

addEvent ("enableGod",true) 
addEventHandler ("enableGod",getRootElement(), 
function() 
    guiSetVisible (windowafk, true) 
    local microsound = playSound ("fail.mp3") 
    setSoundVolume (microsound, 0.5) 
    addEventHandler ("onClientPlayerDamage",getRootElement(), godmodeHandler) 
  end) 

addEvent ("disableGod",true) 
addEventHandler ("disableGod",getRootElement(), 
function() 
    removeEventHandler ("onClientPlayerDamage",getRootElement(), godmodeHandler) 
    guiSetVisible (windowafk, false) 
    end) 

Another no camping zone gui on hospitals and lspd, that appear when a col is hited, but this is only client side script, the server side is a personas script, i hope you say its nice :D

I'm sorry, Leonardo.DC but you may have to learn more about Lua as there are many scripting issues in your code. Thanks four your interest in providing a service to the community but your skills are not pronounced enough.

I look forward to seeing you in the future, though!

I'm sorry, Leonardo.DC but you may have to learn more about Lua as there are many scripting issues in your code. Thanks four your interest in providing a service to the community but your skills are not pronounced enough.

I look forward to seeing you in the future, though!

Are you sure? The script i have maked doesn't have any issue, Im having it right now in my console server and it works without problems, So if you want some more advanced job, You must pay me, As i said, It is basic ...

Yes, your code is indeed not correct. To be honest, that code is garbage - we expect you to show work you have done in the past, not code copied from GUI Editor output with changed variable names.

With this caracter, i will not show you anything, are you stupid? I have not copied anything from any other script, I have maked this client side without help, and if you don't want do buy my scripts, simple do not do it, get out of here hater

GUIEditor = { 
    label = {}, 
    window = {} 
} 

'nuff said.

Also they are not hating. They have constructive criticism. And you should see that as feedback to improve yourself. If you start bitching against them while they are in fact telling the truth you might look at yourself instead. You see, your code IS in fact faulty. For example lines 1 to 4 are utterly useless. This proofs your code is directly taken from the GUIEditor resource and you only changed some variable names. We know how the GUIEditor resource works, don't act like you haven't used it. Besides, take a look at line 13. "mensaje" is undefined causing guiSetFont to throw a warning or error. So this quote:

The script i have maked doesn't have any issue, Im having it right now in my console server and it works without problems

is as false as it could be.

I'm sorry to disappoint you like this but you have to understand that you simply can't ask money for your level of experience. That's just ripping off people. Again, take this as feedback to improve upon yourself. I'm not being a hater here, just pointing out some facts you have to know about.

GUIEditor = { 
    label = {}, 
    window = {} 
} 

'nuff said.

Also they are not hating. They have constructive criticism. And you should see that as feedback to improve yourself. If you start bitching against them while they are in fact telling the truth you might look at yourself instead. You see, your code IS in fact faulty. For example lines 1 to 4 are utterly useless. This proofs your code is directly taken from the GUIEditor resource and you only changed some variable names. We know how the GUIEditor resource works, don't act like you haven't used it. Besides, take a look at line 13. "mensaje" is undefined causing guiSetFont to throw a warning or error. So this quote:

The script i have maked doesn't have any issue, Im having it right now in my console server and it works without problems

is as false as it could be.

I'm sorry to disappoint you like this but you have to understand that you simply can't ask money for your level of experience. That's just ripping off people. Again, take this as feedback to improve upon yourself. I'm not being a hater here, just pointing out some facts you have to know about.

Crazy! How you can make a gui without the GUI EDITOR script, Its imposible jajaja, You cant take the coordinates.

And how you can explain this basic code i have maked in 4 sec:

function nameTagOnLogin () 
if not isPlayerInTeam(source, getRootElement()) then 
setPlayerNametagColor ( source, 0, 0, 0 ) 
end 
end 
addEventHandler ("onPlayerLogin", getRootElement(), nameTagOnLogin) 

This sets a nametag when player login if the player not in a team

I did not say creating a GUI with GUIEditor is bad practice. In fact, it's a great tool. Thing is, showing off some GUIEditor code is not something you should be proud of. That's just way too simple and doesn't really require real coding knowledge. You clearly overestimate yourself, what you've shown off so far is so basic it's by far not worth to pay you.

Also you said creating a GUI without GUIEditor is impossible. It isn't. Many great GUIs have been created without GUIeditor because all that would require is some very simple calculations to position things correctly.

Listen mate, you just dont have the knowledge for what you're asking for. That's all we're trying to tell you. Stop defending yourself, it won't help.

@turret001 above: hue, I see what you did there :P

C'mon, you're only embarrasing yourself more. You've been told many times here that you don't have the knowledge for what you're asking. Nobody in its right mind will pay a newbie to code. Just leave it alone.

P.S. A Concerned Citizen meant sane, from the verb sanity, he was not referring to a particular person.

Im not pro, But i have some big knowledge, A question, Do you think 2 years is little time?

A Concerned Citizen Reply: Why you misc Sane in this topic?

sane is word, not a person. "not experienced in XML/sql databases, but yes in functions and handler"

I wouldn't be too harsh if it was just SQL databases, but XML is dead easy. Leonard, we're being nice to you by telling you you're not experienced enough. But don't take this to your heart, you are not good enough.

Edited by Guest

No more questions, i think you underestimated me, But no problem, Your opinion is your opinion, Anyway im busy now helping in a big RPG project, Something like SAES or SAUR or SX, It will take me very mutch time and i anyway can't make scripts to other people who pays, Regards, "If you want" you can close the topic

No more questions, i think you underestimated me, But no problem, Your opinion is your opinion, Anyway im busy now helping in a big RPG project, Something like SAES or SAUR or SX, It will take me very mutch time and i anyway can't make scripts to other people who pays, Regards, "If you want" you can close the topic

Good luck with that. If Callum can do it in a week, then surely you can do it in less time!