Banned from elrod's...

Me and kagato had been playing for hours in elrods extreme server, along side audigy, as many should know we don't cheat, and hell audigy killed us both many a time lol.

Anyhoot, someone said something along the lines of "you are cool people, and audigy hates cool people" seconds later we were kick/banned.

To anyone who might be an admin to elrods, please unban me (I will pm the ip later)

Only reason i made a thread was because i was curious if anyone else had encountered this from audigy...i've seen him get upset before...but we had done absolutely nothing to offend him, at least not intentionally. Thx

The ping is highly unlikely, we were playing at Dystopia's house and we've rarely experienced a ping over 100. When we notice it we usually reset his router. I believe Audigy just lost his temper. He shouted at us during a previous occasion, then after we left to avoid conflict with an Admin, he persistantly chased up north to the Robber Spawn Point with =DA=Mr.X.

Yes, you were on the server at the time were you not Blunted? I remember you complaining slightly about Audigy. But ya know, Ya can't really complain about a player when they are the Admin. Thanks for the Support.

Uh, yeah, this thread seems like it'd have died by now, but anyway...

A log on me and my girlfriend, I'd just got back to the computer.

oXAcid DreamXo: Been playing on a party server

oXAcid DreamXo: Whatcha doiing?

Wolven Carter: Just reading the forums, still playing or nah?

Wolven Carter: Cuz I gotta go shortly.

oXAcid DreamXo: I got KOS.

oXAcid DreamXo: lol

Wolven Carter: How and where?

oXAcid DreamXo: Some :o killed me point blank when I spawned

oXAcid DreamXo: And I came back and killed him and the rest of his clan

oXAcid DreamXo: And they KOS'd me.

oXAcid DreamXo: I was :o.

oXAcid DreamXo: I got in 9 kills before they got me lol

Wolven Carter: What clan?

Wolven Carter: And how?

oXAcid DreamXo: =DA=

oXAcid DreamXo: Robber clan.

Wolven Carter: Yeah, I know.

oXAcid DreamXo: I forgot what it stood for.

Wolven Carter: How'd you kill?

oXAcid DreamXo: Ran them over the first time

oXAcid DreamXo: Then when they respawned I bombed them.

oXAcid DreamXo: And then each one in a one on one

oXAcid DreamXo: And they got mad :x

Wolven Carter: Elrod's server?

oXAcid DreamXo: Nm mm Party Server

oXAcid DreamXo: And why do you have to go soon

oXAcid DreamXo: Was called !!PARTY SERVER!!

Wolven Carter: I have to drive mom at 7:15.

oXAcid DreamXo: Eek :<

Wolven Carter: Party server's run by KFC, admined anyway and they're usually really good about bans.

oXAcid DreamXo: lmao

oXAcid DreamXo: Well I was KOS.

Wolven Carter: See, the thing is, Dystopia (BNS clan leader) was banned from Elrod's just a few days ago, guess (by whom).

oXAcid DreamXo: ?

oXAcid DreamXo: Who

Wolven Carter: DA clan. (sorry, should've said a member)

oXAcid DreamXo: Heh damn.

oXAcid DreamXo: Well I'm not sure who killed me but it was a !votekill # type thing.

oXAcid DreamXo: LMAO

oXAcid DreamXo: And I bet mostly DA voted x;

oXAcid DreamXo: Cause I ripped through them x;

oXAcid DreamXo: Kill me point blank right when I spawn and not expect me to fight back.. :o that hehehe :D

oXAcid DreamXo: >=)

She normally goes under the name AmaiNeko, though tonight she went by Twisted Evil, but since she's only had MTA maybe a week and only played maybe a total of 10 hours, I don't think the name matters much.

She's not a cheat, like I said, she's only played awhile.

Not to gripe about =DA= or anything, just seems like a unsettling pattern. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Well i was banned from Elrods server too dunno what i did, but the last lines of the game are:

=DA=HwDThuG: but im gonna fly it

=DA=HwDThuG: get the one from the mansion

=DA=HwDThuG: the small one

{Ns}MR.X: FUCk you game

Gamefreek: haha pauser

Disconnected: You are banned. (Delay = 10 sec)

umm, d00ds, i can ASSURE you Mr.X dont have the password, but he hangs around popular servers, so maybe he is around when u get banned, but if he has the password, i would have gotten it outta him, if he DOES, i wanna know HOW....he shouldnt have it :(

I hate to falsely accuse...I jst find it really funny how me, kagato, and now GameF were in similar situations lol. Also...dind't audigy join NS not too long ago...or something else whereas he used to be evc, thats funnny to isn't it.