MTA 0.4 Dev Movie (18/04/2004 @ 05:23 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still concerned about the amount of spawn warring that's going to happen with the new GTA III MTA, but I suppose I'll have to deal.

What spawn warring?

Well, I don't remember reading anything official about weather or not there's going to be random spawn points or multiple set spawn points or what in the next revision. Thus, I have to assume there's only 1 spawn point or at least multiple fixed spawn points. Look at the Mexican, Robber and Sailor spawns in VC.. Spawn Wars happen all the time. Now that everyone is trapped in one map (Due to the vote outcome) there's going to be tons of it.

If I'm wrong, then please tell me so and I'll look forward that much more to GTA III =)

As for the Her comment, I got my nicks confused. I apologize for making a joke and trying to be humorous, I'll go back to being moody and reclusive again. Sheesh

If I'm wrong, then please tell me so and I'll look forward that much more to GTA III =)

You're wrong.

trx is a he... :/

You're right.

By the way, I wasn't the one jumping down. I was able to hit Kent while she was up there on the tracks. I just wasn't recording when I did, and Kent didn't give me another chance. She's aggressive like that. Yep, Kent is female from now on -Our one and only shotty b!tch. :roll:

so dose 0.4 got much longer till its out or will it be a long time just wonderd coz its looking good but the prog bar only sayes 80% :cry:
Don't ask for release dates, it'll be done when its done.

eAi

damn it...is that so difficult to put each day some new screens or short movie.... :cry: 3 months and 20 days past....its better be smth cool....cause if its not ...:evil:

ps guys u are the best...u need to make your team bigger ...there are 8000 ppl registered on this forum..cant u find few nice ppl who know programing :wink:

damn it...is that so difficult to put each day some new screens or short movie.... :cry: 3 months and 20 days past....its better be smth cool....cause if its not ...:evil:

Well, actually yes, it would take a long time (in total) for them to post a new movie / screens and it would eat into valuable development time. What people seem to forget is that these guys do this in their spare time.

ps guys u are the best...u need to make your team bigger ...there are 8000 ppl registered on this forum..cant u find few nice ppl who know programing :wink:

Too many cooks spoil the broth, quality is better than quantity, etc, etc.

I hate little sayings like that, because theres always something that sounds equally as wise on the flipside. For instance:

"The more the merrier" "Strength comes in numbers" etc

I hate little sayings like that, because theres always something that sounds equally as wise on the flipside. For instance:

"The more the merrier" "Strength comes in numbers" etc

Yeah, true. But what I meant was that basic economic theory dictates that after a while, any additional labour added to the production of a commodity will (eventually) result in a negative output increment. So basically, if you add too many people then the mod will suffer as a result.

Edited by Guest