Read Me

• MTA Team

We have locked down the forum. We are sick and tired of people asking for release dates, and things that will (not) be included. We have always shared everything and u can find everything on the news page or on the forum! Read it and have fun. :!:

• MTA Team
we cant see the topic already write??? :cry:

i have register today and i cant post now :twisted:

u can c everything. Just read for now. A lot of stuff has already been written, if u got a prob the solution should be on here or there isn't any

so this board is closed

i think you have done the right choice

because i didn't liked it too

that everyone asks about a release date

while you haven't even given a release date

i had that too with my program i said a release date

and i got a problem and everybody

was mad on me

until i released it

when the problem was fixed

i say close the forum until release.

then open it

that's what i have done :D

and Good luck!

if it's out

i come here to test your program

and test ggm too

so i know which one i like the best. :lol:

Whel it is stupid that people ask that.but hehe i am on allote on forums for mods, and all the good mods people are asking that stuff there not patient enough.but on the other site mta is very fast in progres i mean in 3 months u got 3 releases that's fast....

theres so many forum newbz here..ive delt with millions of mods from JK to HL to Q3..you ppl needa get over it and just wait till they release it..EVERY mods always the same thing.. "We'll release it when its done" let these ppl make the mod right instead of rushing it and turnin out like GGM..crashbo city :o

lol - ggm isnt that bad, and you dont see people moaning as much about ggm's next release (cause he never really announced it =)

your lucky they even gave a release date at that time.

the official release date for MTA is - WHEN / IT'S / DONE

look at gta3t - people are moaning about their release date, and it hasnt even been hyped up much!!!

We have locked down the forum. We are sick and tired of people asking for release dates, and things that will (not) be included. We have always shared everything and u can find everything on the news page or on the forum! Read it and have fun. :!:

Heh,

You only show YOUR lack of maturity and professionalism by closing the forums. Imagine if a company was tired of the same question on their customer support lines so they jsut shut down customer support. I guess this is what happens when teenagers who can only program in VB try and take on a project. Any real programmers have at least a clue when a BETA release of their product would come out. Maybe a gold release that is expected to be pretty bug free might have to wait, but not a beta.

I find it very funny when we get these young interns in our company and we have to fire them even though they are not paid because they are so clueless. VB is a RAD tool. If you cant even have a clue as to the release date of a RAD tool generated BETA, I feel very sorry for you in the real world. Please dont bother to come to my company as we will just have to fire you.

imagine if you will, somebody spending the night at your house, asking questions that r the simpleest and dont need to ask, over and over, and over

if you dont think its annoying as hell

its never happened to u cause my best friend is a pain in the ass when i have him over night

imagine if you will, somebody spending the night at your house, asking questions that r the simpleest and dont need to ask, over and over, and over

if you dont think its annoying as hell

its never happened to u cause my best friend is a pain in the ass when i have him over night

Heh this from a kid who apparently watches that southpark cr*p. Grow up.

what does what i said have to do with southpark

exept an exerpt from episode 508 "towlie" where the sargent say "imagine f you will, a towle thhat drysyou off, but once your dry, it keeps on drying you"

hopefully locked.

as for tintin....

This isnt the real world, this forum is a dictatorship, the admin and moderators do not have to put up with questions, there do not actually have to be a forums. They are not providing you with a service as such, they are working on a project, and supplying you, the netizen, with a place to talk about it.

The rules of the forum should be obayed, disobay them, and you get kicked, its very simple. One of the rules, was 'Don't ask about the release date'.

As for the programming language, did you not read my last post re this?

This may be a beta project, but they want it to be good, cause if its full of bugs, they are going to have to spend hours doing "customer support", instead of programming! They are not obliged to do this, as a real company would.

I could think of better ways to stem the flow of stupid questions, but the action taken works.

In IRL, im sure blokker wouldnt have shut the forums down, but since this isnt, he can, has, and will continue to do so till he feels the time is right.

And as for you, why keep moaning about it, write him an email if your that annoyed, you dont have to publicly slam the project.

The programmers probably suffer from the "needs to be perfect" syndrome, but thats ok. As long as the finished product supports what they say it supports, and relitivly bug free - it will be fine.

Once again, instead of complaining, put that energy into something constructive, like creating your own program, or another gta3 multiplayer mod.

well locking down an entire forum because of certain people is ridiculous, I am an admin on a forum also, if there is a problem, target the troublemakers, not punish ALL the members