How do I change my password in Filezilla Client?

GamerDeMTA

@782458:

Maybe it is, maybe not.

Thanks for the correction aswell, my native language isn't english, so I guess that it's quite common to make mistakes when writing.

@GamerDeMTA: Where you put the host and username, there's also an edit field for the password. If you created a "site" in "File > Site Manager", then you just click one the one you want to change the password from, see if the logon type is "Normal", if not, then change it, and there you'll see few edit fields ( username, password, etc ).

@782458:

Maybe it is, maybe not.

Thanks for the correction aswell, my native language isn't english, so I guess that it's quite common to make mistakes when writing.

@GamerDeMTA: Where you put the host and username, there's also an edit field for the password. If you created a "site" in "File > Site Manager", then you just click one the one you want to change the password from, see if the logon type is "Normal", if not, then change it, and there you'll see few edit fields ( username, password, etc ).

His correction was incorrect. FTP is pronounced Eff Tee Pee. So an FTP is fine.

And furthermore, your host controls the login information, afaik clients can't change it.

@782458:

Maybe it is, maybe not.

FTP is pronounced Eff Tee Pee. So an FTP is fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_Transfer_Protocol

isn't FTP File Transfer Protocol?

and i tried using some translators and looking on google,an and a can both be used.

• MTA Team

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthre ... &langid=21

Back to the topic...

GamerDeMTA: it depends on what do you want to do. If you want to change the password on the FTP server itself then you can't do that with the Filezilla - you have to do it directly on the FTP server.

However if you just made a typo in the server password when connecting to it, you should be able to correct it the same way you originally entered it.

• 3 weeks later...