TkS Clan ~Recruiting~

King_Ryan

i dont know what he did with you guys, and i can hardly care as were talking about the past here.

but i have never personally seen him cheat, and i think that he likes ulk enough to the point where i think that would stop any urges he has.

should he break this trust he will be outa ulk in a heartbeat.

i believe in second chances, as i know that people can make mistakes and then realize afterwards what they did was incredibly stupid.

when it comes to bryan im willing to give him one.

say all the shit you want about him, but until you come to me with evidence you saw him cheating as a ulk im not listening to jack shit

I respect your opinion.

I never said he was a current hacker, or even that he should be shuned from ULK.

However he chose to start flaming me in a topic that didn't even slightly concern him, so I decided to take that liberty also.

He deserves whatever reputation loss he gets, as he did hack MTA and our site, and acted like a crying baby because he got no respect out of it.

How you let this affect your view of him is entirely up to you!

his flame is from 2 months ago bro :lol:

i recognize the need to defend your clan, and il talk to him regarding any more flaming of you guys.

on another note,

when can we get a war goin

um yeh thats it lol

why not try and rebuild? try and MAKE a good gang instead of joining one for once

... your one to talk.. laugh [cough]VCP[/cough]

when i joined vcp they were a gang that nobody expected to really be able to beat anyone. hell vck was the top dawg back then.

you werent around so dont talk about things you dont know 8)

then make it again.

you went inactive and your gang died... rebuild and make it again.

thats what i meant i dont know why u two are getting your panties all bunched up over this :?

when i joined vcp they were known as a bunch of n00bs because thats all iggy had recruited at the time.

i was there i dont need to ask around ;)

then make it again.

you went inactive and your gang died... rebuild and make it again.

thats what i meant i dont know why u two are getting your panties all bunched up over this :?

I will only consider that when I get Broadband [which is about July 27th.]

Even then I probably wont give it another go, one thing i strongly learned is that most of the good MTA players are sucked up into the bigger, better gangs with servers. Also I dont have the intrest in MTA that I used to. Nor do I have the money to host a server to pick up new recruits in.

Anyway i wouldnt call a gang of mine TkS [the killing squad] not in my right mind anyway. :P

Stop all this crap now. If you arent in the gang then all you post in thier thread is requests for gang matches. Thats IT.

We dont want to see ANYONE doing this anymore. If it keeps up the entire gangs forum will be removed and you will all have to go elsewhere simply to advertise you exist.