TkS Clan ~Recruiting~

King_Ryan

We at TkS are currently recruiting new Members.

We Dont accept cheaters

We dont accept n00bs

We look for loyalty

If You are interested in Joining or finding out more about TkS please visit..

http://www.mtatksclan.tk

and/or e-mail one of us (leaders) and you will be tested

[removed]

we also have a server you can visit 64.191.85.5 port: 2003

(courtesy of http://www.x1host.net)

I am sure I will get some flares from =DA= Bryce on this post,

so if there is a flare be sure to visit http://www.tks-clan.150m.com/Bryceconvo.htm

Thats all :)

Edited by Guest

We Dont accept cheaters

We dont accept n00bs

:)

Now Forgive me if i am wrong but ive heard u r a cheating clan?.. TmM members say so.

I know Jolz don't cheat but just to get things straight havn't ur members been banned from some of the uk servers?

EDIT: Bryce was the 1 cheating and i know u have rid of him now.

good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

malibu club is for hanging out of all gang members...unless we have beef with u we will shoot u down and throw your body out

• 1 month later...

To awnser all of your questions!

TkS died, me and Iain lost intrest in MTA for a while and the gang never recovered since.

Bryce was the only cheating member, he cheated on numerous occassions and constantly annoyed everybody with any sanity.

The gang did very well the time it was running [especially after Bryce left.]

regarding the cheating accusations here are some quotes from the msn convo link from the first post.

i could hack your computer, find uot where you live, and charge you for that

or ill have every =DA= member, bombing oyu, and their will so much shit on the webpage bout you, and YOU will give TkS and even worse anme

Enough said.

WHOA,these moderators arent gonna like the extremely oversized banners you got there ryan.

btw i have heard from MANY people that bryce is a cheater

/me wonders if all the rumors are true.

The rumours are true.

Aside from using MTA hacks when he was in our gang, he hacked the TkS site when he left[just before we kicked him out.]:wink:

Due to me not giving him the recognition and respect he 'deserved.'

Edited by Guest
WHOA,these moderators arent gonna like the extremely oversized banners you got there ryan.

btw i have heard from MANY people that bryce is a cheater

/me wonders if all the rumors are true.

The rumours are true.

Aside from using MTA hacks when he was in our gang he hacked the TkS site when he left[just before we kicked him out.]:wink:

Due to me not giving him the recognition and respect he 'deserved.'

i dont know what he did with you guys, and i can hardly care as were talking about the past here.

but i have never personally seen him cheat, and i think that he likes ulk enough to the point where i think that would stop any urges he has.

should he break this trust he will be outa ulk in a heartbeat.

i believe in second chances, as i know that people can make mistakes and then realize afterwards what they did was incredibly stupid.

when it comes to bryan im willing to give him one.

say all the shit you want about him, but until you come to me with evidence you saw him cheating as a ulk im not listening to jack shit

yeah i think we are all aware of my metro being bettero motto but big deal we all know about your homo motto(s)

i like quoting stuff that makes people look funny

and you posting about "giving a guy one" without including the context of the post in that sentence was dumb.

Ps. HAH