| Renkon Scripting Services |

Renkon

2nu5f6v.png

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Renkon is back with his scripting services. If you don't know me, please check further information about me in this old thread.

ABOUT ME

For those that don't know me, I'm a seventeen-year-old guy who enjoys playing sandbox games like GTA SA and Just Cause 2. In addition, I'm a huge fan of zombie games (like DayZ or Infestation: Survivor Stories) and fancy playing games like Simcity 4 or Cities In Motion 2.

I'm currently studying at a secondary school (or college) and I'm on my final year (I'll have started university by 2015). By some years, I hope I'll have become a software engineer or a system analyst (I'm currently in doubt between them).

Related to programming, these are the languages I currently have knowledge:

• C#
  • Java
  • Lua
  • HTML
  • C/C++ (not that fluent, though)
  • SQL (for databases, I am experienced in using SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite)

BUYING SCRIPTS

In order to make my customers comfortable with my services, I can let them test the scripts I make on my server until they make sure the script is what they in fact want. Once that is done, they will be able to pay me on PAYPAL and then I will send them a .RAR file containing the resource.

That's not all. Once it's given to the customers, I will fix any bugs that can be found after the installation. It's pretty straight-forward. I make the script, you test it, you pay me and you get it.

Please notice, I won't accept any request asking for whole gamemodes. I just do scripts (in other words, small parts from a gamemode)

SCRIPTS SHOW-OFF

Sold scripts (if allowed by customer) will be shown here so that you can trust me. By now, I'm afraid I can't show anything.

CONTACT

If you require any further information, or to request my scripting services please don't hesitate to contact me on Skype (my username there is renk0n).

FEEDBACK

Any feedback is welcome on this topic. No matter whether it's positive or negative, it helps me to become a better person and scripter, so please don't mind replying to this topic.

Hello, I can also approve this guy, he's completely trustable and very nice, I'll just tell something about my experience of him, and post 2 pictures of that the script he made for me (I'm the guy named Selwyn), so you people can see that he actually did something.

Well, as I said, this guy is someone who you can trust. He's not screwing around and has scripts done in a very short time, however, he has his own life too, so he won't be available always, of course.

He made a Vehicle Delivery Script for me wich allows players on a server to deliver cars that are requested on a list. However I wanted some more features, he accepted that and made the features for no extra cost. My plans were to let Renkon make more scripts for me, but then something happened and this script was the only script wich he made for my server.

I wish I could post some pictures of the script "in action" and In-Game, but I don't have Grand Theft Auto San Andreas nor Multi Theft Auto San Andreas installed anymore. Sorry about that. I do still have the script on my computer and I am willing to show you guys the folders of it so you can see it really exists, of course, I will not be showing the lines of code! :P

Lol, I forgot how to properly upload images on here, so I'll just paste a link here so you can see there!:

http://imgur.com/tAAspev,UFDt6yh#0

• 1 year later...
EDIT: BAD SCRIPTER, SCAMMER, NOT RECOMMENDED

Excuse me but I dont know you. Would you mind showing any proof I scammed you ? There is no point in calling sbdy scammer if u dont have proof. Plus nobody has ever been scammed by me lol. If you are doing this just to gain reputation let me say you are immature.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...