Mr.Bump Strikes again. wojjie

Guest g1bb0ns

its seems I too am victim of an unfair banning.

I of course, visit the irc chan, where I inquire to why, get a single lined responce, and then completely ignored.

naturally, this is quite upsetting, as I have done no illwill towards the server, the people in it, or those running it. All I wanna do is play and have fun.

and while trying to show my point, I'm kicked and called a lamer.

I seriously suggest getting someone new to watch over the server. This dude has absolutly no sense of common courtesy, and shows absolutly no williness to admit he was wrong.

I told you why you were banned when you came to irc. Nobody called you a lamer.

What else did you want? A two hundred word dissertation regarding why players who connect to the server then do nothing for hours other than take up a valuable player spots are not welcome? - Ah but you conveniently forgot to mention that here didnt you.

As I said before. There are hundreds of servers on ASE. I suggest you find an empty one. Then your pointless idling wont have an adverse effect on those who wish to actually play.

Isolated incident.........was it intentional? NO!

And its not like you where monitoring for it, only reason you picked up on my wrong doing, was that I made a crack about it. It was a rash, unjust move on your part. I was actively playing in the Dallas server damn near 4 hours last...and rest assured, not all of them where playing that entire time...some quite a serious bit longer than others. Yet, no one else got a ban.......

Like I suggested before, perhaps you should take the time to introduce some idle protection, so this shit doesn't happen again......to anyone. Because believe it or not, this is a bunch of horseshit.

So let me get this straight. We are at fault for your idling? You claim to have 'forgotten'. shows how concerned you are about wasting a slot. Also odd that you appeared in irc not 2 minutes after being kicked. Had you been paying attention you would of course have seen 3 others get kicked for being idle for over 30 minutes.

As for having monitoring, we do, they are called Admins.