..>>Tricktips<<.. [ Poll ]

what should be discussed in my next tricktips??  

15 members have voted

1. 1. what should be discussed in my next tricktips??

• Grinds
    • car/streetligt spins
    • explosion spins
    • something other(post what it should be)

I know it wud take some time but /me thinks u shud make 1 4 each of them becz i think they were well cool and if u cud make more it wud b perfect and i wud keep em on my HDD 4 reference l8tr on. :D

yeah Im going to do that, but I made a poll for wich one Im gonna make 1st

"If you do a 360 to the left, it's called an 'inward' 360"

Hmmmm, not quite. An inward corkscrew is one where you spin towards the direction you hit the launch surface (eg you're coming from the right and then spin rightwards) and an outward one is the opposite. You can be coming from either way and do one or the other depending on what you want.

BTW "first make speed" should be "first pick up some speed", but whatever :P.

Anyway, nice job with the vid. Such productions are really helpful for many ppl new to stunting :).

Hmmmm, not quite. An inward corkscrew is one where you spin towards the direction you hit the launch surface (eg you're coming from the right and then spin rightwards) and an outward one is the opposite. You can be coming from either way and do one or the other depending on what you want.

Anyway, nice job with the vid. Such productions are really helpful for many ppl new to stunting :).

I love Prokopis. He always knows it better. 8):lol:

and how can youmake a difference when you go straight on a ramp :?