GTA: San Andreas will have MULTIPLAYER

GTA: San Andreas will have MULTIPLAYER

I saw it on gamez.nl

http://www.gamez.nl/content/nieuws.phtml?id=7656

Only people who can speak dutch can read it. Maybe someone want to translate it.

Well they only say it is for the ps2 version, but if there is multiplayer on ps2, then there also will be on the pc.

So MTA dont need to make a multiplayer mod for gta:sa...

But porting the multiplayer-code from GTASA to GTAVC and GTA3 will be a option. Only if de code is MUCH better then MTA. I doub that...

I translated it via Babelfish (and then translated it further myself :x):

Thus the game will get multiplayer, an option which was already planned for GTA3, but it was crossed out at the last minute.

There aren't any concrete details, and that's the only sentence regarding multiplayer - the rest goes on about the increased map size and the music.

My reasoning on this article is that its fake, until we (I) hear somthing direct from rockstar. To be honest, the language of the article hardly makes it look official, and the only official quote thats in it is an old one from the press release that anounced the game originally. Perhaps its not fake, but we've discussed before the reason thats SA is unlikley to have multiplayer, and anyway, even if it did, it could never be as good as mta, right? ;)

eAi