MTA 0.4 Progress. (15/04/2004 @ 14:44 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[...]as for pay n spray alls u gotta do is sync car health, but thats a step in the wrong direction as far as cheating goes, just another flaw to work with

:cry:[...]

They could be stored serv-side and be regulated from there.

BTW am I the only one who sees more gameplay annoyances with 8 Ball bombs available than without? Especially with no game modes yet to keep ppl busy for a longer timeframe.

BTW am I the only one who sees more gameplay annoyances with 8 Ball bombs available than without?

I don't know what you mean... :roll:

Yeah, I'd have great fun planting bombs in cars and then parking them back where I found them :twisted:
BTW am I the only one who sees more gameplay annoyances with 8 Ball bombs available than without? Especially with no game modes yet to keep ppl busy for a longer timeframe.

True.

That would be annoying as hell getting blown up all the time.

And you know that it'd happen all the time.

Dumb newbs would spam those 8 Ball car bombs everywhere...

:roll:

Like I said, in a structured game mode, with almost all participants being busy and trying to achieve a team goal, it could work for the gameplay's benefit. Using it would waste a player's time but might give them an advantage later on, etc.

It's just a matter of imagination (ours) and implementation (theirs) :P.

It's just a matter of imagination (ours) and implementation (theirs)

Hey, we have imagination too you know! :P

It'd become a n00b trick because it's an easy way to get a frag without risking dying.

It'd be expensive. So no fear of people spamming them.

It's just a matter of imagination (ours) and implementation (theirs) :P.

Yeah, but lamers would use it all the time. It'd become a n00b trick because it's an easy way to get a frag without risking dying.

you can speculate what people will do, but you will never know until they really do. :roll:

Btw you must buy en pay for the bom. And if you start with $0 then it's hard to do this noob thing in the beginning. And maybe will noone get in the car in the time you are online. :shock:

And if it then still much happen, then you just make the car-bom more expensive. :x

And my trick will be: I will stand/hide with a gun by 8-ball and will shot everyone how will come out. Because cars with boms are vulnerable. :lol: