MTA 0.4 Progress. (15/04/2004 @ 14:44 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

The new Vercetti skin is a given, but the question arises.. WHY is there a new skin? Have they added another class to choose from?

It has been confirmed that the Racer class has been removed, so presumably there is at least one new class.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Vercetti skin is a given, but the question arises.. WHY is there a new skin? Have they added another class to choose from?

It has been confirmed that the Racer class has been removed, so presumably there is at least one new class.

Good point, perhaps called FBI something

why didn't you say "maybe they enabled pay 'n spray", i think that wont be a good idea, you come out of it, m60 guy wait for you, bangbangbang...BOOM! car exploded, money away

I think thats COOL! Well why not? Then you must do it right...

and it only cost $100, but i dont know how all the price must be. But changing color i think that request a new core...

why didn't you say "maybe they enabled pay 'n spray", i think that wont be a good idea, you come out of it, m60 guy wait for you, bangbangbang...BOOM! car exploded, money away

I think thats COOL! Well why not? Then you must do it right...

and it only cost $100, but i dont know how all the price must be.

Yeah, I agree. If you have money in the game, it's not much fun if you have nothing to spend it on.

I think pay n spray would be neat with a somewhat higher cost. Sure someone could camp, but theres like what 5 of them? Docks, SS Autos, West Island middle of highway, East Island near golf course entrance, South part of East Island? I think thats all of them.

Anyways my point is, it would work. Usually the areas they reside in are empty anyhow. I still think it would be neat to have, just make sure noones around at the time.

It may be possible to speed up the spray. The big problem would probably be making the damage of your car (in view and data points) change for everyone.

As Ransom is getting at, health is only half the battle when dealing with vehicles.

Vehicle damage does not in any way, shape or form relate to the amount of health a vehicle has, therefore we can reset the health to full all we want, yet the vehicle will still look to be heavily damaged.

Only way to fix it is to somehow reset the model data, which we do not know how to do at this point, or destroy / create the vehicle again.

Only way to fix it is to somehow reset the model data, which we do not know how to do at this point, or destroy / create the vehicle again.

Heh, that'd be funny actually...

Great! I got money and there's a Pay n' Spray

* vroom... clatter clatter clatter... drive in.. clatter clatter clatter... BOOM! *

[VCA]Loendal was killed (Vehicle Explosion)

And here's a thought about that money... Remember 8-ball's shop? >;)

Loendel said :And here's a thought about that money... Remember 8-ball's shop?

he is right if i buy a bomb put it i n a car and then put the car where is a lot of people let's say the frivers i waiting for all 4 players to get in then he is starting to frive and BOOM!!!!

all dead

lol :lol:

or just one player taking that car and start driving and BOOM HE IS DEAD

that would be cool!!! :D:lol:

they'd have to sync empty cars tho first i would think...i assume your bomb would have influence on your screen, but on theirs they control the car, unless maybe the server sent a "switch" to every players client saying :"hey this thing is rigged!"

But then "hackers/cheaters" can see which car is rigged... So the information must stay by the server. And if someone enter it then it must blow$*^&@...

• 4 weeks later...

here is some info, when the cars blow up a packet is sent by the client to the server, so the bomb shop would indeed work, as for pay n spray alls u gotta do is sync car health, but thats a step in the wrong direction as far as cheating goes, just another flaw to work with :cry: so i think the bomb shop is a awesome idea :D