MTA 0.4 Progress. (15/04/2004 @ 14:44 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

Work is coming along nicely on MTA 0.4, as some of you know there was some heavy testing going on last night. A few screenshots from which follow. Two from gta3 and two from Vice City. Enjoy :)

More to follow. Watch this space :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new scoreboard, however I reckon you should add sorting options so that you can see easily at a glance who has the highest score or who has accumulated the most cash.
I very much doubt that thats not going to happen...

eAi

I like the new scoreboard, however I reckon you should add sorting options so that you can see easily at a glance who has the highest score or who has accumulated the most cash.
I very much doubt that thats not going to happen...

eAi

I suppose "sorting options" was a little vague. What I meant is that you click on the title text and the little arrow appears to indicate that it's being sorted (like on ASE).

In the second screenshot, am I correct in thinking that AJH has stopped at the traffic lights (thereby implying that they are synced)?

I'm not sure if you've noticed but in all the screenshots they are stopped - it's because they are still screenshots and don't show movement...

In the second screenshot, am I correct in thinking that AJH has stopped at the traffic lights (thereby implying that they are synced)?

I'm not sure if you've noticed but in all the screenshots they are stopped - it's because they are still screenshots and don't show movement...

Lol, yeah, but he's stopped directly beneath the lights and they are red.

I haven't heard any of the devs say that traffic lights aren't synced yet.

icon_mini_search.gif is your friend!

Ah yeah. I remember there was a topic before, and you said yes first but then discovered that traffic lights weren't synced with time.

I only mentioned it out of curiousity anyway - I always ignore them in single player, so multiplayer's no different in that respect.

I'm speechless

:cry:

It's looking beautiful

Well, one thing though, I wish the new scoreboard told you how long someone has been in the server. Helps smoke out idlers and prevent people from idling for large scores to look cool.