GTA San Andreas for iPhone

CalvinKlein[TW]

They aren't lazy...

They just don't have enough Dev's...

Also, MTA was only made for Windows; if it was made on iDevices or Apple-Devices, then it would be easy(i think) to port it to any devices on Apple.

I can't really explain it for the Dev's, so they would need to post something for you guys.

They aren't lazy...

They just don't have enough Dev's...

Also, MTA was only made for Windows; if it was made on iDevices or Apple-Devices, then it would be easy(i think) to port it to any devices on Apple.

I can't really explain it for the Dev's, so they would need to post something for you guys.

This is what i wanted to read!

+1 ;)

^ Why not?

because they are lazy to make mta on mobile phones

I really can't believe you said that. "Lazy", boy? Hope you don't understand what "lazy" word means. Anyway, as Jaysds1 said, I don't think that MTA Team has enough developers free for work on this at the moment.

Well MTA recieves some donations,isn't there some money to maybe pay some other(android,ios,windows phone) developers for this?

Well MTA recieves some donations,isn't there some money to maybe pay some other(android,ios,windows phone) developers for this?

Well, actually i dont think MTA will be possible for iOS, because MTA is only a client for GTA San Andreas and iOS doesnt allow apps to run other apps (u know what i mean).

Maybe with Android it will be possible because its an Open-Source OS, this means that everybody can create their own style and its opened for ideas from everybody.

The only way to get MTA possible on iOS devices, is to make an app that works only with Jailbroken devices.

If MTA team gets in touch with Jailbreakers, i think something will come out :P

But then again...

Who has enough time to create an MTASA app that would take years to be up-to date with the current Windows version.

Rockstar Games took 10 years to create GTA San Andreas for mobile, it made the 80% of work

can mta devs atleast make something so i can connect to a server and talk on chat which is inside a server?without gta san andreas game

that shouldn't take years to make.

That could be a great start too! Nice idea! :)