B.L.A.S.T.A / Hall of Fame - Invite (only members may post!)

xerox

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah uh... depending on how this match turns out Ill either say I DID say blasta coudl do it, and on the other way Il deny everything and say it wass some random gang leaders grouping up and using blasta as a cclan tag to look legit :-D

either way I win :-D

yeah uh... depending on how this match turns out Ill either say I DID say blasta coudl do it, and on the other way Il deny everything and say it wass some random gang leaders grouping up and using blasta as a cclan tag to look legit :-D

either way I win :-D

ahem... psst

if that doesn't work, we can always set the bans to MAKE it work ;)

if that doesn't work, we can always set the bans to MAKE it work

if we win we ban em anyway cause they suck =), if we lose we ban em and the person whos idea this was *looks at #*G*(*$#@(*4*#($($*|2*(*@#&(#@$&*Y*#$(#@&$(**** can commit harekare to make it up... either way we win =)

Well, if this thing does happen tomorrow, I dont want to lead. DeathB can lead... maybe along with someone else. I may not be there.

But, if this does go down I think it would be a nice public event to make us all go against each clan and try to come out on top :)

Shit... sorry guys totally forgot.

Well Quig, you know my MSNM so if the thing is about to kickoff and you can't find me there, you know I'm probably not around.

BUT I would like to give all leading and organizing responsibilities to DeathB for next time cause I'm in and out alot now.

(As you can see by me not posting like crazy in the forums anymore. My ppd is under 10 now. Amazing isn't it?)

thats ok not a big deal how about we set one up for this sunday say around 10 or 11pm EST and if that doesn't work then we are pretty flexible just give us a day or something notice

/me slaps madboy for not reading

If some dont show we can give them the 3-4 people handicap :)
well we need that ourselves

glad to see some old school regulars returning as well (as they always do around release time =)

^Thats actually what I meant :P