B.L.A.S.T.A / Hall of Fame - Invite (only members may post!)

xerox

Aye, hes wanted in so long, reminds me of me when I wanted in back when I was a ... not totally a newbie but like a youngyon... a nugyon.

pirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gifpirateAngryBlinkAnim1.gif

ARRRRRRRRR! I cant wait! That was only 5 days before I registered, I remember seeing the locked topic that I wanted to yell in so badly :)

That reminds me, 24th is the mark of an entire year here for me (even though I discovered MTA a long time before finally forum registering). So much has happened in such a little time... ah the memories :o

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, not jjust yet, I got my mod privs back and I want to start banning people again, and I cant ban blasta members can I? (yeah your right, i can)

on another note, wheelman is still banned isnt he?

Yes and he is important to my gangs leadership and I need him unbanned... others who have done worse are back...

Noone name names please.. thanks

• 2 weeks later...