[SM] Stunt Masters Renewed and coming back hard.

SM xenex

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok our new ( temporary) irc channel is #Stuntmasters on Gamesurge.net.

Click here to connect irc://irc.gamesurge.net/Stuntmasters

PS :You will find x-bot in there, you can download SM's movies from him and some other mta or gta related movies.

SM'rs if you have any of your movies that arent available to download via x-bot please upload them so they can also be offered.Remember to READ the rules .

Ok,here goes the lowdown:

1.I'm able to play from tomorrow(Finally get the new pc tomorrow)until the 15th of this month,then I won't be back till august.

2.I've been getting tired of vc,so I haven't played much,but as we said,we need to practice...

Tomorrow as soon as I get my new pc I'll try to contact u guys(And I'm talking about the SM members of course,for those that are too er..stup....er...unaware of the situation :lol: ).

Grr it got 'delayed' :evil: ,confirmed by the people at the shop(Sure,I believe it.. :roll: ),so with any luck,I should get it tomorrow. :idea:

Btw,does anyone know if there's a way to run VC on 64-bit mode?(I'm talking about the processor btw.)I can run it in 32,but why waste some extra processor power? :lol:

(What annoys me is that I cant even watch movies with the thing I have atm+I might loose my old hdd with all my precious data(100 % legit save on vc,my modded vc,all the games beat up,and all the megs of movies!)

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, Once MTA 4.0 is out SM will be back up and running a little better. I'm sure either I or one of the other recruiters could take a look, and see what kinda stunts you can do. When SM DJGTA or SM Chaoswolf are around we can make some more group vids considering if the lag has improved. :D:D:la:

I'd like to announce that I'm finally back people!

Need to look at 0.4.1(Who wouldn't want to after 2 weeks without playing?) :lol:

EDIT:Would like to welcome DeathEye to SM,I've played with him on gta3 dm,and he's a good killer,and has VC too.So welcome DeathEye! :lol:

Be patient please. :!:

Yes xenex,I was going to ask you to do it...

EDIT:Btw,our hq for gta3 is Marco's Bistro,as we decided earlier before the release..

EDIT:I'd like to also welcome Duffman into the clan,he's very good with both the stubby and m60. :)