[SM] Stunt Masters Renewed and coming back hard.

SM xenex

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, good thing you have a pc again chaos, too bad it isnt the same.

I might be on msn tonight the there site seems down for me so i wont be on that :/ bummer , but that will mean i have time to talk to yall.

BTW i have someone that wants to become a SM'r whichone of you wants to test him ? ( of the recruiters of course :P ) we didnt say what he wanted to try out for tought.Let me know and ill let you get his info.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right there, but not lots of our members are playing ( altought lots have returned)

But you know that when 0.3 came it mesed up all tactics of playing and lots of people had to re-learn how to aim and etc, so i have to decline that offer ,atleast until our members get the hang of it again.

But ill let you know if anythign changes . :)

Please... If SM returned full force as a superstong gang would that be bad or good for me?

We want a good challenge I would like nothing more than to see all you guys come back and enjoy the game again.

If you are online check out the gangwar server .. see the thread in this section... That could rekindle your interest in fighting these wars...

:oops: I burned up my GFX card. I guess it's been alittle to long since I overclocked one. :lol:

Anyway, I'll be getting one next week.

I cant update the SM Website till my host resets it but I'm having a tough time getting them to do it.

My password doesnt work anymore so I think the "hag" change it on me. :evil:

Soon I'll been on the servers again, letting the "SM" get seen alot at night and making the n00bs go " :shock: " with my Airborne Anarchy.

Get them begging to join the Masters again. :D

:cough: :cough: scaly :coughity cough: is a :cough: biatch :cough:

WOOTTT SCALY whoz dat ????

me dont understand ahell wot ur saying

hey ppl im gona come and play 0.4 mta when it comes out so i will be on the servers 24/7 when it comes out and they will no that SM is the best and wil always be the best!

Many of our members are on the last week of school/college,the global exams one,so free time is scarce..Be patient,summer's at the door(And pls don't double post).

Edited by Guest
:oops: I burned up my GFX card. I guess it's been alittle to long since I overclocked one. :lol:

Anyway, I'll be getting one next week.

I cant update the SM Website till my host resets it but I'm having a tough time getting them to do it.

My password doesnt work anymore so I think the "hag" change it on me. :evil:

Soon I'll been on the servers again, letting the "SM" get seen alot at night and making the n00bs go " :shock: " with my Airborne Anarchy.

Get them begging to join the Masters again. :D

yay your still alive! :D (erm...) Welcome back.

w00t,I told you they'd come back didn't I?Of course I did.:lol:

Now that most are getting on holidays and 0.4 is closeto being released(I hope=P),we should practice some DM and Stunt in groups.

Yes yes we all know your right about everyone coming back :D

And yes we do ( and will) have to get some trainings going.

It woud be nice if we had our own server :)

If anyone is willing to offer us a server we would appreciate it a lot.

Satan you were taking to me about a server? pm me or reply in here,we need one.

PS. who pm'd me? Boss , Gforce? lol i cant remember which of you it was,i woudnt go do the second part of what you told me, not yet atleast, as we dont really need them.( it woud be nice to tought)

But we got the people you need right here,just talk to them on msn and get them together,and discuss it with them.

If you need someones msn pm me here or on irc or message me on msn ( if you can catch me on there :D )