[SM] Stunt Masters Renewed and coming back hard.

SM xenex

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this is a bit unexpected :?

Ok im glad to hear chaos is comming home, but not under these circunstances ,i hope that its nothing too serious and that he can just continue with his everyday (crazy :P ) life.

Ms H. keep em for yourself the first week .Take a small vacation ( but not in mexico!).Then afterwards let him come to us :P

I do not have the ability to host one either.

Just one thought,how will it be after 0.4 becomes avaiable(Gta3)?

I think it should go by votes/change it every week beetween gta3 or vc.

(Only our members would vote.Also,no abuses like always having the same version chosen over and over.)

Guess Who's Back??

:big6:

Ok, first things first...SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THAT BITCH MS HELLFIRE'S ACCT AND POSTS!!!!

I was NOT in the middle east and I am NOT a member of any millitary group.

I simply asked her to tell you guys I was going tobe gone for a bit but I was not quitting and would be back (she owed me that much)

but when i told her not to tell anyone why and just make up something I never dreamed she would go that far.

THAT BITCH IS PSYCHOTIC!!! I am SOOooooooo SORRY that she did this to you guys.

Here is the history in a nutshell...

Remember the Ducati she gave me?

The very same bike that got me stuck down south for abit on my B-day...(I should have saw it then).

Anyway, about a week or so after that I got popped for possesion of a stolen vehicle, yep it was HOT.

To make a long story short...( :shock: I know its long already, sorry)

she wouldnt give up who she got the bike from, so the last thing I did before I went in was drop kicked the bitch to the curb.

I didnt know that she had keys made for my apt and while I was doing pushups for entertainment, she damn near cleaned me out.

Took my TV, both PC's (games and shit too) and about 1/2 of my DVD's. Christ she drank all my beer and emptied my frig too!!

Never fear...what comes around, goes around. The pendulum swings back her way next week. :twisted: