[SM] Stunt Masters Renewed and coming back hard.

SM xenex

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SM had a clanwar today with VCP, this is the first gangwar for SM after more then 7 months, all sm'rs did however still play and fight ocasionaly , but no cw.

Anyways , this match has to be one of the closest i have ever seen, the gangs were evenly powered and rounds went very close,Both gangs behaved themselfs very well, which is no surprise.

Clanwar report.

The rules of the cw would be normal def/att/ffa , with no glitching and helis werent used as transport to other gangs location.No weapnon pick ups were allowed and every time a round ended everyone had to respawn.And if you crashed you were allowed to respawn..

SM's Headquaters would be the boat hangar behind aiport and behind the 8 bomb shop.

VCP's Headquaters would be the (Avery) construction yard, their normal HQ.

Round 1

VCP Defending:

We got there and found out they were all waiting for us on the second floor of the construcion site, so we took cover at the pillars there and then rushed up the second floorsurprising them cause they didnt expect all of us up there so fast .

Taking some hits on the way up .Boss, storm and hazj managed to get on the second floor while i was on the first one shooting at some vcp .

Boss quickly got a kill on JHXP.

Storm got one on MAD BOY,Boss turned around to kill yet another one with his stubby , killing rebel.

Meanwhile i was shooting at Talidan from the lower level Boss came in and finished the kill ( stealing my kill :( )

The round was over so fast nobody even noticed it

-Round 1 went for SM without losing one member

Round 2

SM defending:

When VCP reached our HQ they found out that we blocked the entrances to our HQ with a carwall,but that didnt stop them as some of them just drove right into the wall and broke a hole for the rest.

VCP's got out of their car and the fight began.

The first kill would go to Boss that would surprise and kill MAD BOY from behind.

Hazj got chainsawed by JHXP.I got a kill on Talidan with my m60.

And Storm did the same with Rebel.That left only JHXP alive with a bunch of SM'rs with some hits on their part.

Boss went after him trying too kill him but failed in the attempt, then i went to take revenge for boss , but i got killed too.Storm tried to save himself and kill JHXP but also got killed by his m60.

Very well done by JHXP in this round

-Round 2 went for VCP ,with some amazing shooting by JHXP

Round 3

VCP defending.

As soon as SM got to the vcp base nades and mollies started flying as vcp were again on the second floor it was very difficult for sm to attack.But no problem we had some long range shooters to keep vcp busy enough for us to make it on the second floor.We got up there and hazj was the first to die on the hands of MAD BOY , i would follow him as i got killed by mad boy without getting a single shot off.

Boss got a kill on Talidan with his stubby,and storm got on on JHXP with his m60.All of a sudden MAD BOY got a kill on Boss ,Storm went to fight him and got killed trying by MAD BOY's m60.

-Round 3 went for vcp with MAD BOY killing all 4 SM members.

Round 4

SM defending.

So yet again we decide to make our carwalll to slow vcp down.

After it seemed like they were taking a while to get there,me and boss decide to get in the cars to make sure thy were well synced for when vcp arrived, and to our surprise vcp rammed tru the wall running me and boss over lower our health a bit, it seems they were closer then we tought.

So we started shooting at vcp's and they started shooting at us.

The first to go down would be MAD BOY that got killed by Boss's stubby.

JHXP got a kill on Storm with his M60.And boss got yet another kill with his stubby on Rebel.At this point i ran inside of our HQ as i saw someone there and i was being shot outside only to get blown away by JHXP's m60.

Hazj killed Talidan with his m60 and then went inside the HQ to finish of JHXP.

-Round 4 went to SM with a very close fight .

Round 5

Free For All.

After grouping up at each gangs HQ we started the round and raced to meet eachother the gangs meet eachother on the bride coming off starfish island in front of the ice cream factory.There the war broke out.I got the first kill with my victim being talidan.At this time rebel crashed with 100 hp so he was allowed to respawn.MAD BOY got killed by Boss's stubby,immediatly after that boss got killed by JHXP's m60.

But fear not as Hazj killed JHXP and revenged Boss.Rebel took a while to get back to the bridge but when he got there I got killedby his mp5 because i only had 10 hp.But Rebel's glory woudnt last long as we would be killed by Storm's m60

-Round 5 goes to SM with a nice fight from both gangs.

At this time some FMJ's came into the server as we were using their server for the fight, they were getting a bit inpatient because it seemed like the war was taking long

Round 6

VCP defend.

Hazj would be the first to get a kill in this round his unlucky victim was MAD BOY .I got a bonus kill on a none vcp member That turned out to be [FMJ]Zokz .JHXP would wipe the smile from Hazj face with his m60.But his glory woudn last long either as he would be killed by Boss soon after.Boss would get killed by someone he woudnt expect , me :(.

But i didnt even notice and went on to kill Talidan.

At this time i was getting yelled to get rebel which i didnt see anywhere in sight.Rebel killed storm with his stubby.

*At this time i got fully desynced from the game as i was seeing 3 ghost driving around in cars , which turned out to be FMJ's and i coudnt see rebel i could only see his car moving, I was down to 5 hp and rebel was down to 70 As i wasnt gonna go down without a fight we decide that we would respawn and lower our healhts back to that amount,I tried killing myself and hoping to get synced that way but didnt help as eachtime i spawned as tommy on the hotel roof at the char select screen.So i had to restart my game to get synced again.and after spawning me and rebel lower our hp to the 6 and 70 ,ebel gave me a bit of help here by slicing me with his katana a few times, then i jump from a few walls to get down to 6.At this point we called a go and started shooting eachother.*

Rebel managed to kill me obviously but the game said i killed myself :S

-Round 6 went to VCP with some minor problems.

Round 7

Free For All. (Deciding round)

Yet again both gangs would meet at the same placeagain , bridge in front of ice cream factory , with some FMJ's also in the area.

The firs kill would be given to Boss killing MAD BOY with his stubby .

At this time there was confusioin everywhere as neither SM nor VCP could see the difference between gangs unless they got close.Talidan would be killed by a explosion which i think was his on car exploding.Boss would kill Rebel with a M60.And i would get the last kill of the game ,my victim being JHXP.

-Round 7 went to SM , with a lott of confusion and some lagg on both sides

-Game Won by SM

Very good and close fight VCP and SM both teams did very well.

Hey,

I'm back after a LONG bann, my account was edited.. etc but its all good now thanks bump :P

Anyway, I have some suggestions to get Sm active.

Since we are recruiting again, I think you should give all memebers the power to recruit, but have it set up like ULK. Have SM clan, then rSM

The recryuits will have the r in front of it untill they prove to the main recruiters that they are worthy. I am still awaiting my offical stunt test yet, and For the oringal post, as of what gun i prefer, its a MP5.

I have another suggestion, lose the SM nane, get a new one, it should be a stunt and killing clan, we should have it divided into 2 half's, a stunting and a killing side, we should start more clan wars, as we recruit more people, and get better known.

These are suggestion, xenex or boss, jump on msn klater so we can chat, or send me a PM or e-mail,

[email protected]

I have more ideas... :shock:

w00t your unbanned!

Well,about your training part idea,I had already discussed something similar to Xenex last week..

There is no need to change the name,it doesn't mean anything...

(The clan could be called Pink Faggots and be the best clan :lol: )

The idea of giving all members the ability to recruit new people is good,but it has some downsides such as noobish/cheating/bad-mouthed people joining the clan and giving SM a bad name while they are in SMr..

(Yes I know the already SM members would test them to see if they were to become full SMs,but the ammount of work would be huge..)

Not saying it is a bad idea,but as you know,members with good attittude are becoming harder and harder to find these days..

Also some of us are going to be more inactive due to college/work..(I for one)

It's late now,I'll try to talk to Xenex about this when I can. :idea:

Holy shit a match happened.. Glad to hear the victory. I know I've been away for awhile. My job and girlfriend are eating up much of my time. Is it possible for the gang leaders to mass e-mail members to notify about gang wars. This way I and others can know ahead of time. I would love to fight along side SM again. :twisted::twisted::twisted: