[SM] Stunt Masters Renewed and coming back hard.

SM xenex

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'damnit you had all the time and you do it now with school )(#Y% :lol::evil: .

Well,I think something can be arranged,but as for me,I'm stuffed of work,might not be there..(Yes even being a Saturday)..

I think I might..

*contacts xenex for a second reply.. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I decided to quit SM. I never play mta anymore, so its kindda useless for me to be in a clan. Just wanna say i had a great time with you, with lots of fun and some won clan-wars. Maybe we'll meet again in San Andreas in the future..

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys,

I decided to quit SM. I never play mta anymore, so its kindda useless for me to be in a clan. Just wanna say i had a great time with you, with lots of fun and some won clan-wars. Maybe we'll meet again in San Andreas in the future..

i going to do the same since nobody can fix my problem but ill still b ur friend on msn and il b back on san andreas cya guys

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll go ahead and say that SM is on hiatis for now. I would need to go on a crazy recruiting rampage to get SM up and running again, but I have kinda lost interest in MTA with all the work I've been doing lately, and other games that are out now, plus Summer is coming and I will be outside as much as possible. Maybe we'll come together again when MTA:SA is released after the PC ver. of GTA:SA comes out. That'll probably motivate again, but that is probably a ways off. :o:o

• 1 month later...

Actually, I would like to ask on behalf of myself and the active members to please pay attention to the status of the mod as a new version possibly comes closer and with the release of San Andreas, the community will surely slowly come back to life, so we want you to be ready for when the time comes and we're on the go again. :idea:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...