stuff we do NOT want in the next release

MAD_BOY

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN GET IT FOR FREE?!?!? HURRAY

i sure hope u were being ironic because if u have 300 posts and have never played the game there is sumthing wrong

Why?

he means that its weird when u have 300posts in the mta forum but dont know about it

even if its only a joke

he means that its weird when u have 300posts in the mta forum but dont know about it

even if its only a joke

I don't see it as particularly weird, myself. I posted in the forum before I started playing the game.

even if its only a joke

I don't see it as particularly weird, myself. I posted in the forum before I started playing the game.

really? :shock:

what did u do here then?

As I said ages ago, this thread is pointless because stuff we don't want is just a variation on stuff we do want.

For example:

You could say "I don't want any cheaters"

Or you could say "I do want anti-cheat protection improved"

They're pretty much the same (except that the latter is more realistic as it would be impossible to stop cheaters entirely).

How about...

I do want them to not fix the Y-Axis aiming?

What you're saying is right, but this is for other subjects that aren't just re-worded sentences.

This just prevents confusion...

(And I am now confused because I spent the last five minutes trying to think of another example, but just ended up with a headache... :roll: )

Actually I would say this thread is directed toward new things in MTA, not fixes... (Like I said above).

For example:

I don't want to play as Tommy Vercetti in the next release.

Okay, WTF are you on about with this "don't fix Y-Axis aiming" shit 2 days now?

That was in reply to what I said above. But you can't just say random stuff like "I don't want to play as Tommy Vercetti in the next release" because no-one said that you would play as Tommy Vercetti.

That was in reply to what I said above. But you can't just say random stuff like "I don't want to play as Tommy Vercetti in the next release" because no-one said that you would play as Tommy Vercetti.

Well, that was just an example...

No one said you would play as Tommy Vercetti, and maybe no one wants to.

So, this is the perfect thread for something like that.

Since we don't know what will be in the next release anyway, you can't say what there will and won't be.

:shock: