[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys are up for it we want to start fighting u three times a week

thursday saturday and sunday

that way all 3 of our divisions can play u guys each week :)

DeathB - Chode is checking this forum every day I think, but it might be better if you try to arrange things in the FMJ forum while Oli is away.

I'm not sure we want to tie up our weekends like that though as that's generally when most people are able to fight (ie we'll probably want to keep one day for other gangs). See what Chode and Mack say though.

ok deathb,

wether or not we can do this will depend on wether i can get enough players at these time.

i will ask around fmj and see who is free and who isnt and post here with my results and/or any suggestons about this idea.

we are in need of some matches while oli is away so lets get at least 1 set up asap :)

we are in need of some matches while oli is away so lets get at least 1 set up asap :)

awesome

wensday thursday saturday and sunday we are free

monday tuesday and thursday we are only available after 8:30 gmt time

let me know what time works best for u

quig thats my job :lol:

oli we still need to get together about our match.. im hoping for maybe tommorow or thursday so that we can have another this weekend.

pm me on here unless its after 11 pm gmt

FMJ just had a non-friendly with mfC. The match type was TDM (attack, defend, ffa). FMJ denfended the wash mall in round 1 and lost 4 people in the round while their 8 ppl all got killed. mfC defended the car parking lot near ocean view in round 2.. FMJ lost 4 people in this round also with their 8 all taken down. Round 3 was ffa and we ended up near the south bridge in a large war.. FMJ lost 4 people again and mfC lost all 8 once more.

Good game fro FMJ as we won 3:0 :)