• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 wars tonight.

1st with VCES, result 1:0 then VCES left

2nd with UVA, 6:0 to FMJ

3rd with FKU, 2:1 to FMJ

All really good games, thanks to all the clans

Just to pull you up on the VCES match Oli,although i wasnt in it,i hear it was a rule dispute :cry:

Which suprised me,we dont normally suffer from them.

I believe Craig postponed it when Brophy left,and RG crashed... :evil:

So get me on MSN,try and arrange one for tonight :wink:

sorry ron but im seriously unimpressed by what happened last night. Let me explain it to you as you wernt there and i cant see u on msn.

1t round, VCES attack us at wash mall. Thats all fine as far as i can see, a few ppl on each side get taken out, pretty close, i killed trinity i think and then i think vinnie got me, was a fun round for me. Then i go to spec mode and watch maq. Brophy and vinnie were on the roof of the mall at the time i think and we couldnt get em cos we didnt have any long range weapons left.

Then Bro and Vinnie ran off (i guess to get health) and so mack and steve followed them up the road. Maq stayed in the base as so it was occupied all the time. Then mack and steve killed vinnie and brophy.

Then brophy (leader of the match!!) got his knickers in a twist and decided that in the next round VCES would defend nicks house and HE would defend a rock at sea. Then i said something like "grow up ffs, ure not gonna do much good if we kill everyone in ure base while ure out there ru" then he fucked off.

Then we sat around while vces fumbled about like a headless chicken and then u all left.

Now im going to quote the EU league rules (which I WROTE) so u can see how what happened was in no way "dubious"

Defenders may leave their base at any time, but if it is completely unoccupied the attacker wins the round. (So really there should always be 3 people in th base at one time to cover timeouts and crashes).

Now try and tell me how we were wrong in any way there, please do

Now im going to quote the EU league rules (which I WROTE) so u can see how what happened was in no way "dubious"

Defenders may leave their base at any time, but if it is completely unoccupied the attacker wins the round. (So really there should always be 3 people in th base at one time to cover timeouts and crashes).

Now try and tell me how we were wrong in any way there, please do

No,i see nothing wrong with it,were the rules agreed beforehand?

Or at least what type,there are differences in our rules for example.

If it was an EU League game,i see nothing wrong with the rules.

In other news the VCES server has a new IP - 83.142.52.5 -

Nothing else has changed,although all Efrag servers will be changing IP shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

ok recent matches:

FMJ vs VCES. FMJ win 2:1

FMJ vs TLR, 3 matches.. FMJ won all 3 cant remember the exact scores, alol good games cheers tlr.

and i think we won a UVA match this week aswell :)

actually its 3, but the 1st was just when fku formed so there is no record of it.. that was also 2:0 and was just before they faced KFC if i recall.

3 matches tonight.. 2:1 win with UVA, 3:0 win with bTk and 2:0 win with FKU