[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

With all this rude behaviour from boro and pcp's side attacking fmj just because of me representing my opinions about PCP's player being doggy, Ive decided not to stay quiet any more and published this movie representing the way PCP crush their opponents, this is not meant for starting a flame war or, as boro would say, us being unable to accept the defeat, this is simply to show that ppl are prone to use dirty tricks in mta and that what we've seen in 2 rounds was PCP playing unclean.

No hard feelings guys and gl in the brutal world called mta.

FMJvsPCP

Backup link

With all this rude behaviour from boro and pcp's side attacking fmj just because of me representing my opinions about PCP's player being doggy, Ive decided not to stay quiet any more and published this movie representing the way PCP crush their opponents, this is not meant for starting a flame war or, as boro would say, us being unable to accept the defeat, this is simply to show that ppl are prone to use dirty tricks in mta and that what we've seen in 2 rounds was PCP playing unclean.

FMJvsPCP

Backup link

boro and crack n1 hahah

Is that the same boro who say pcp never glitch ? :P

FMJvsPCP

Backup link

Let me break something to you MACK, you're in no need of an apology. It has been made quite obvious that your suspicious of Crack. I watched your movie, it's nothing spectacular or incriminating.

First, let's examine that "wall glitch" by shooting through rather wide openings in the ground. If you were able to get the right angle on Crack, you'd be able to return fire and hit him. The issue isn't with shooting through walls like you claim, it's simply knowing where to return fire. I just might remind you that wall glitching is sticking your gun through an object that wouldn't originally allow bullets to go through it and firing at objects past it. There's a nice gap in the video which would allow bullets to be fired either way assuming you missed the invisible plank from below.

As for Crack's switching, he's one of the few people I see now that actually know what running after shooting is. I see his reload quite commonly throughout the video. A combination of any sort of ping delay will alter how quickly the character will actually catch up to the current location of the person, which is, of course, always changing. Faster then normal? Not in my book. I hope this doesn't turn into a "switching is glitching" argument.

Dirty tricks? I see none. It was reinforced by the release of 0.5 that switching was entirely appropiate. The only dirty trick I see here is to degrade PCP's and Crack's integrity as a whole by publishing non-incriminating videos with incriminating descriptions of events.

Careful of who you describe to be using dirty tricks, MACK.

It was reinforced by the release of 0.5 that switching was entirely appropiate.

Not atall, it was actually a missed bug, that when you hold sprint you can 'break-out' even faster than you could in previous versions. If you really think that was supposed to be there then why did they alter the weapon.dat to try and prevent it? :roll:

I think mack's trying to get across that glitching in a match, where they agreed (im sure) not to, is unclean/unfair.

• MTA Team

Uh.. I don't see anything odd inhere either, especially because it's recorded from a SPECTATOR.

You probably know well that mta's spect mode is nothing like, for example, CSS or Enemy Territory's spectator. It's much more bugged, and shows stuff which didn't happened for real on spectated person's screen. Don't expect much from it :P

first i gotta say this: hell of a nice work on the movie man! seriously. you got some talent there. the music is cool too.

now lets get to business:

ty jhxp for mentioning, that spectator mode is NOTHING to rely on for evidence. i saw things like nowhere ingame from the spect mode, so really, that mode is made for fun and not bringing hard and veritable evidence. thus, nades being thrown backwards and weird reload animations are ignored.

lets talk about glitches. basicly i will just repeat what prontera said. shooting thru narrow spaces is a glitch? interesting. switching from a shotgun to colt is a glitch? lol. i v played tons of duels with crack and actually i never had problems with him 8) nor did i spot something "doggy". maybe its the gta autoaim that you call glitch here? im afraid its only your complex mack. also, you might have been spending too much time on MTA:blue instead of .5. hiding behind a post and shooting is a glitch? plz

now the only glitch that i can see on that movie is the run&shoot glitch - but hey, that can happen to anyone :wink: no point in making a big deal out of it.

btw jax: were you mr kef in that match? i gotta say he was spooky like you with all that running backwards/while lookin back (glitch?) and other tricks only you/fmj/uva know + the attitude (throwin nades between rounds and stuff like that). 10$ that it was you :P

with all due respect, im afraid this video proves NOTHING! nothing at all! just some nice piece of work to show off your l33t editing skillz, nothin above it. oh and thx for implementing parts of my posts in there without my knowledge :? too bad you took that part about "our enemies" like it was directed at you.. it was just a trope and reference to all that happens on the battlefield in vice city. but i guess it really gets much more bigger and larger than "just a game". wchich your post proves in 100%.

now cmon, be a nice guy and call this a clean pcp crushing victory (2-0, 2 or 3 casualties in total) like it was. i think you should also apologize to crack, but i bet you couldnt ever stand up to that.. prove me wrong here and you will regain my respect.

aight, now i can finally go and chill after a tough day.. peace

ps. i know it isnt a nice structured tidy blablabla post. i just got home after 12h and im tired. i hope you guys will carry on this discussion, and we ll arrive to some nice conclusions. im looking forward to replying to this some more tomorrow when im at work. dont let me down :P

ps2. junx - **** (put whatever insult you find appropriate here)

Not atall, it was actually a missed bug, that when you hold sprint you can 'break-out' even faster than you could in previous versions. If you really think that was supposed to be there then why did they alter the weapon.dat to try and prevent it? :roll:

I think mack's trying to get across that glitching in a match, where they agreed (im sure) not to, is unclean/unfair.

Yeah, the prevention's real good when it's set to be even lower then before, right?

Glitching? There's been this large argument about switching for ages. I personally prefer jumping to switching but can do both (and do them well) but do not care to claim that switching is glitching. Like many have said, it's in the game. Anyways, switchers are generally easier to hit anyways ^_^.

The return of the switch glitch wasnt on purpose..I believe it was trx that was redoing the weapon.mta and used the original weapon.dat, but forgot about the switch glitch.

I know of trx's mistake. The only thing I find questionable is why he changed it to be lower then before and that this change made it to release. It's a simple fix that could've been, but never was, made.

I used the tagline of being reinforced by 0.5 because it's the simple way too say that in 0.5, switching has been deemed legitimate. This declaration wasn't by the MTA team, it's by the majority of the community.

And Junx? no one cares about ye ^-^

I know of trx's mistake. The only thing I find questionable is why he changed it to be lower then before and that this change made it to release. It's a simple fix that could've been, but never was, made.

There were alot of so called "simple fixes" that could've been made but weren't, maybe they're harder to fix than they seem? Maybe you havn't tried making a multiplayer?

ok, im not gonna get involved with this arguement right now cos ! im tired and B i had fun in that match.

Ive deleted some spam from some people. If you arnt directly related to this arguement then please dont post.. i try and keep this thread for clan news only, not debates on glitching :P

cheers

actually no one cares about Macks video, its full of bullshit, Crack doesn't glitch, he's just tha Ownage. It was just macks excuse cause FMJ lost, Mack always does this shit, although he usually doesn't sink to a new low of a video, its just usually words and whining, like in vc-mp his rule that we can't defend the CS2, that was uber bullshit. Mack is bullshit, why does n e one listen to him. PCP won 2-0 GG. I think Mack should just let Oli do the leading.

actually no one cares about Macks video, its full of bullshit, Crack doesn't glitch, he's just tha Ownage. It was just macks excuse cause FMJ lost, Mack always does this shit, although he usually doesn't sink to a new low of a video, its just usually words and whining, like in vc-mp his rule that we can't defend the CS2, that was uber bullshit. Mack is bullshit, why does n e one listen to him. PCP won 2-0 GG. I think Mack should just let Oli do the leading.

That's coming from you? Why would anyone listen to you? Your the one full of bullshit.

lmaooooo