[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude... can you count to FIVE? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.. we agreed to a 5v5 gangwar thats all.. u guys didnt wanna pull one out your deal, thx for nothin, no offense just dont think that u can blame it on us and that we will always bend to your will cos we wont! like raf said U wanted to have a fun GW and we wanted to have an even chances GW. Guess these 2 thing dont come in pairs anymore. and dont come up wit stuff like we change rules in mid round lol.. asking for u to drop one person in order to even teams AS WE AGREED EARLIER isnt changing rules. u could have come up with somethin better.. still the fault is yours next time COUNT both teams to see if they are even... if there wil be a next time... :roll:

dude... can you count to FIVE? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.. we agreed to a 5v5 gangwar thats all.. u guys didnt wanna pull one out your deal, thx for nothin, no offense just dont think that u can blame it on us and that we will always bend to your will cos we wont! like raf said U wanted to have a fun GW and we wanted to have an even chances GW. Guess these 2 thing dont come in pairs anymore. and dont come up wit stuff like we change rules in mid round lol.. asking for u to drop one person in order to even teams AS WE AGREED EARLIER isnt changing rules. u could have come up with somethin better.. still the fault is yours next time COUNT both teams to see if they are even... if there wil be a next time... :roll:

no one told me this was 5v5 till the 1st round had started. Thing is, when i did count, I counted 6 PCP's, as did the rest of my team. Not my fault that one of ures left. Im all for even wars, but i was under the impression is was 6v6. I mean i even had 7 ppl in server and told 1 of em to spectate due to this.

Seems we wont see eye to eye on this, so forget it, we can get plenty of gang wars elsewhere.

Cube, sure wheneven u like :)

Fair teams? ever heard of a challenge?

Fair enough its nicer to have fair teams, but i'd never leave a gangwar 'cus of it, UVA are always havin' matches with FMJ, whether theyre even sides or not its always fun, i think we had 9 UVA against 6 FMJ last night, was loads of fun, shame we lost :oops:

Can't wait for our next one 8)

yea well every time we play with fmj we are outnumbered.. last time we even did a 4v8.. as u can realize it wasnt very fun for us so we wanted a fair game this time. that 6th dude was idling since like 5hours.. like i said mack blew it he should have told u we wanna a 5v5...

peace out

Well perhaps you should play clans more of your size.. cos this "playing big gangs" thing doesnt seem to be working out for u.

As Jax said.. we play uneven all the time, so we are used to it. Sometimes we play with more sometimes with less.. whichever it is its always a laugh if ure light hearted about it and remember its just a game.

Boro its only you who makes a big deal out of nothing. I didnt see that text about 5 people max as i left the mirc. You could have said that you wanted our player to leave when the round started. Having one player less is not a big thing as we played not even matches earlier. ITS NOT A BIG DISADVANTAGE. Boro I think that you should sort out ure behaviour next time cos we managed to play good matches with pcp before.