FORUM CLEANUP - NEW RULES

Si|ent

I was wondering when someone would take action against all of the spam and how... and I guess this is it. KFG, I really don't quite understand why you deleted everyone else's thread, but I do see where you're coming from... maybe it was just out of rage. :?

I'm not too sad about losing ULK's thread because half of it was spam anyway - fresh new start, just like everyone said. All of our serious discussion goes down either on IRC or our official forums anyway, and there's no way we can lose that. Some advice to any other large gangs: set up a forum of your own too, and a channel on MTA's IRC server (or another network if you prefer). Gang leaders don't have enough power here to keep their threads clean and discuss every issue on hand, so you need some other way to communicate... this has long been one of ULK's top priorities since it was founded.

Sorry to anyone that lost their thread today if they found it truly important.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i cant say im surprised to find it was kfg, but I am quite amazed at it. I wont proclaim to know him very well, but form impressions and reactions I have seen him give since he joined these forums (back in the time when i never really posted, just browsed through) I thought you were pretty down to earth and mature.

Maybe it was out of rage or some other reaction to what bump did, but your response was way worse than anything bump did. Seems you were acting out of some sort of revenge or trying to make others feel as bad as u did, which is just so childish. Its the mentality of a 10 year old bully. You should be ashamed of yourself.

EDIT: is kfg still going to retain his mod priveleges after this?

EDIT2: I see they have been removed.

Edited by Guest

dan as you have shut down nbk and have left mta could you actually u know... leave? also can someone take away his gang leader rank some time?

EDIT: I see this rank has been changed, thanks to who ever did it

yea, i didnt really expect this from kungfu. he really seemed like a mature person when i saw him on irc and on the mod team section. this kind of behaviour surprised the hell outa me. i mean, taking out ur rage upon other people (as in deleting their hard work in their post) isnt nice.

its like when a family member dies because of a murder and then you go out and kill a bunch of people to expell your rage. thats not logical and its very stupid to do.

kungfu, i give u your name, except without the "kung" part

While we're still on that subject - I wish somebody would give the gang leader rank to DeathB already... everyone else is tagged with theirs but him, and ULK is one of the biggest gangs around. :?

Hey don't act like hes left out. I asked blokker a long time ago and he said that was only temporary for the ladder during the tourney and it should be deleted.

look at kfg's post...

I feel like justice has been served now that ALL the gang threads were deleted, but I can never forgive you for deleting the very first VCP topic KFG. That was history. I'm sure it was MUCH more important to Iggy. It was merely a landmark to be looked at.

Yeh ransom :), but hopefully Blokker will bring that backup up on a seperate forum for us to look at when we want to.

look at kfg's post...

I feel like justice has been served now that ALL the gang threads were deleted, but I can never forgive you for deleting the very first VCP topic KFG. That was history. I'm sure it was MUCH more important to Iggy. It was merely a landmark to be looked at.

Yeh ransom :), but hopefully Blokker will bring that backup up on a seperate forum for us to look at when we want to.

and more hopefully the topic can be put back in the real forums where it belongs

While we're still on that subject - I wish somebody would give the gang leader rank to DeathB already... everyone else is tagged with theirs but him, and ULK is one of the biggest gangs around. :?

cant say that i really want it considering the rank i have right now :)

but being able to mod the ulk topic would be nice anytime now :? i mean comon, iv only been around here since september :shock: