IF we starty a new game or whatevre can we have players do the missions with us, like just bit h have the same mission like killing salvatore you and a other person with you could do it, i dont think youde even have to code this.

i dont think youde even have to code this.

You are right, we don't.

But it will not work either. The fact is, it will be a tremendous job converting the single player missions into cooperative multi player. So we're not going to bother, since there is hardly anyone who'd actually play it. I'm not saying though, that none of the missions can or should be converted. I have plans to remake 'Turismo' for multiplayer somewhere along the line. Maybe 'Sayonara Salvatore' is another example of a single player mission that can be converted.

converting all the sp missions to mp would be a great side project once all the major mp features are finished

Its just going to be really hard, getting the balance right, decreasing timers, increasing opponents, decreasing opponent hp etc etc.

I have had problems converting single player mode to multi-player in a mod I worked on in the past. Trx, xerox, or any other MTA team; what needs to be done to do this?

What exactly do you mean? That you have tried making the original GTA3 mission for multiplayer? or was it a mod for another game? Well, regardless of what game it was for, you have to make checks for the conditions of all the players, not just one.

No Trx. This was a mod for Red Faction. The single mode had controlled vehicles, but multi did not. The mod was for getting vehicles to work in multi. I think I missed some codeing somewhere. Anyway, can you pm me when you get the chance and give me an example of how to make this mode transistion work.

Red Faction just sux. LOL :lol: