RACER

replace the racer with a different skin plz and hook it up with some kool weapons 2 heres my idea...

tommy vercetti(mr V skin)

spawn:stadium

mode:ffa

weapons: katana,flamethrower,remote detonaters,colt python

(oh yea and add minigun sniper an r. launcher plz :lol: )

oh ye why not! give him the ability to summon all the viecles in game, fly freely without ant helicopters, make him not lose any health!

ye and change his name to "mta cheater" and change his enemies to "everybody"!

That isn't a very good idea BD...

Everyone would pick him he can't die are you crazy.

!sarcasm off

well, actually the racer isnt a dm char, he was the stunter BEFORE version 0.2.2 was out and he only has weapons to defend himself but i agree with you, these guys are the gayest player models in the whole game (maybe thats y they are the most hunted)

i still remember the days when it was the greates to hunt stunters coz they were so week

anyways, i think they wont be in 0.4 :wink:

OKAY, ALL NASTINESS ASIDE...

I was just thinking, I noticed in stunt that the cowgirl stripper (aside for being the hott for a game sprite, but that's just me) had dollar bills stuffed in her g-string and such, so this got me thinking...

If the MTA devs (who have been done a hell of a job as it is) do add a weapon purchasing system, then why not replace the racers with the strippers, arm them with only a pistol, but also give them something like $1000 starting cash (ballpark number) to buy better equipment, this'll also kill two birds with one stone (replacing the nearly-useless racers and adding female skins).

And even if they don't add a purchase system, the racers could be replaced by strippers, replace the weak tek-9 with a mac-10 maybe, and take the regen off the sailors and add it to the strippers to keep them from being as poor-off as the racers are.

The beauty of a community project, throw in your two cents and see if you help, or just get your change back. :D

replace the racer with a different skin plz and hook it up with some kool weapons 2 heres my idea...

tommy vercetti(mr V skin)

spawn:stadium

mode:ffa

weapons: katana,flamethrower,remote detonaters,colt python

(oh yea and add minigun sniper an r. launcher plz :lol: )

WOW dragon your the biggest asshole arent u i just was making a suggestion but whatever um i ditin mean giv him all the good weaps butwhatever man if your gonna be a bitch thas ur problem

you gotta be kiddin me right? the char that YOU described is practicly unstoppable, look at the poor lil' cop right? he got the lil' shotgun and armor, but what good is a shutgun if ur gonna burn when you get in its range? ok, now an another example: the so called "overpowered" mexican. he got that big ol' M60 of his that can kill a man from a distance, but if you got a remote detonator you can put it in one place and wait for him to stap on it a blow his ass so far into the sky he would actually hit one of those 747s circling vice.

point clear?

remote detonators would make some kickass teamplay. i could picture a defending team placing all his grenades at an entrance, when the enemies go near them, BOOM> the car is on fire, then the enemy gets out, and BOOM, the second defending team member activates his nades.....how sweet it would be

The problem with remote nades - if I remember correctly - is you can't switch weaps or use anything else until you trigger them, so if you'd really want to use them for your benefit in a TDM, you'd have to waste a few members just to detonate the bombs at some choke point, which during all that time would be defenseless.

Given that lag (of different ppl and generally) can play a number on such a setup as it is, if the battle isn't even in a somewhat enclosed place you could rig properly like the drug factory or the pr0n studio for instance, it becomes a really moot issue whether remotes will change gang wars and MTA gameplay at all. They'd be good for a few laughs and as a fancy new way to kill ppl, but after a couple o' days nobody would consider them seriously.

2 eurocents down the slot...

Edit: Forgot to say, personally I'm not against the inclusion of any weap in MTA; everything should reach a point where it'd work and would be available at will. What you'd decide to play with after that, would be another story. I (want to) believe that's a commonsense stance.