♛ Zap5 Network - Performance & Dedication ♛

2ijoqrc.jpg

Introduction

(Firstly, I'd like to state that I do not own this company. I am just a sales representative).

Our Mission

We work directly with our customers to design and implement technologies that will accelerate their core business.

Zap5 Networks sets itself apart in the marketplace through service excellence, flexibility, business value, and passion for our customer’s success. Although Zap5 Networks is a technology company, we are motivated to build solutions that enable business benefits. We are committed to service level excellence!

Our Approach

2i0wwa1.png

1. IDEA

This is the time for us to work together discussing potential idea’s and strategy for the project. During this time we are gathering detailed information about your project and coming up with very early initial concepts.

2wdrhwi.png

2. DESIGN

The design stage typically involves moving the information outlined in the planning stage further into reality. Upon completion of the design phase, the website should more or less have taken shape, but for the absence of the content and special features.

2qb6exz.png

3. CODING

Development involves the bulk of the programming work, as well as loading content. At this point we are working hard on getting the initial concept into a coded CMS solution where we can begin working on the main & sub-pages.

1s00o1.png

4. SUCCESS

The purpose of the launch phase is to prepare the website for public viewing. This requires final polishing of design elements, deep testing of interactivity and features and, most of all, a consideration of the user experience.

Services

We offer many services such as:

Branding

❖Logo Design

❖Business Cards

❖A4 Size Poster, Billboard Ad Design etc.

Web Designing

2iggif8.png

2w6vuo9.jpg

Development

❖Web-Coding (PSD to HTML/CSS)

❖Back-End Development (PHP and MySQL)

❖Forum & Script Integration

And now with partnership with Host Blizzard we offer premium hosting services

Check us @

https://www.zap5.net/clients/cart.php concerning the Hosting Servers

Also we are proud to announce our Christmas year special have been on, enter the promotional code on any service order "XMAS13" and get 50% of TWO MONTHS of service.