NosGoth's Final Stunts (A new stuntmovie)

Yes I noticed the spelling-errors. :roll: So stupid I didn't remove those. :x But hey they are hardly anoying. :lol:

Thanks for your nice reply. I don't really like the stunts but I guess they're alright. 8) And what do you mean you use one of my stunts in your next video? :P

This is (problably) my last video, because I can't find any time making good stunts and time for editing it. :?

Maybe in the future I will release another. Only time will tell. :wink:

:D hey it was really nicely 'brought'..and the quality of the video was perfect...

but the stunts were kinda..ummm old 8):P:lol:

Yes I know. I'm not all that great of a stunter. :P But it's still fun to make a stunt-video even if the stunts aren't all that great. :wink:

And I also like the way I introduced the 'stuff'! 8) I did quite a good job there in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

LoL... it's now a week later or something and still I haven't gotten much reply's even though this video is IMHO much better then other video's out there. Only the stunts aren't all that great. 8)

But once again. Please people I want feedback. both positive and negative. :D:P

(omg 3 post's from me in a row. I'm lame :roll: )

Well NosGoth, the thing is it was really just an average video (dunno if that's a negative or a positive comment since I'm saying it was neither good nor bad, just average :?). I mean other than the half-original intro and a couple of decent stunts, the rest wasn't anything very much notable.

Here's the deal:

- The intro is based on a nice idea, but uses kinda corny phrases: "Let us enter this...", "Let us look @ that...", "...the new shit!!" (I mean wtf @ The New Shit? that was Chaoswolf's vid! You wanted something new, you shoulda put "the newest shit" or something else there). Overall the +'s and the -'s are balanced there.

- Vid had a nice pic quality and music, but out of the total 4:30 time, 1 min @ start and another at the end make for too damn much time wasted on things that aren't as important as stunts themselves. So it's a "good comes with the bad" tradeoff deal again.

- Stunt content like I said was just average. A couple of good rotation caps, but that's all sadly and it ends quickly as well (2 mins total time). Annoying thing was the constant slo-mo from beginning to the end. Why?

Anyway, IMO you shoulda waited a bit to gather some better caps before makin it; still a presentable presentation though :P.

Well NosGoth, the thing is it was really just an average video (dunno if that's a negative or a positive comment since I'm saying it was neither good nor bad, just average :?). I mean other than the half-original intro and a couple of decent stunts, the rest wasn't anything very much notable.

Here's the deal:

- The intro is based on a nice idea, but uses kinda corny phrases: "Let us enter this...", "Let us look @ that...", "...the new shit!!" (I mean wtf @ The New Shit? that was Chaoswolf's vid! You wanted something new, you shoulda put "the newest shit" or something else there). Overall the +'s and the -'s are balanced there.

- Vid had a nice pic quality and music, but out of the total 4:30 time, 1 min @ start and another at the end make for too damn much time wasted on things that aren't as important as stunts themselves. So it's a "good comes with the bad" tradeoff deal again.

- Stunt content like I said was just average. A couple of good rotation caps, but that's all sadly and it ends quickly as well (2 mins total time). Annoying thing was the constant slo-mo from beginning to the end. Why?

Anyway, IMO you shoulda waited a bit to gather some better caps before makin it; still a presentable presentation though :P.

I just love Prokopis... :wink: He always knows it best... And once again he is right. 8) I have to agree about the texts. I didn't know what to write so I just typed a few words untill they fomed a sentence. :D

You know Andy, I was wondering why you never bothered to come here and announce some of the vids that were being released by ppl auditioning to join your crew (now members of it). I mean I dunno what kind of attendance you got there, but I think it would certainly help. I'm talking about Barney first and foremost, but also Pyro and a few others as well and I'm talking about vids like "SPAZ", "Show me the Stunts" and "Original Prankster".

Given quite a few of those vids were such amazing pieces of work, I was puzzled over that for so long that I almost started a spotlight thread to tell everyone here about them myself. Then I thought fuck that, if their crew leader isn't gonna tell ppl about it, why should I bother? It's their work after all. Pity though...

Anyway, just wanted to let you know.