Taking Tutorial Requests/Suggestions

Dealman

Since I haven't got as much time nowadays to work on the various projects I had, nor the interest, really. I thought I'd take another approach on the MTA Community, and that would be to provide descriptive and easy-to-follow tutorials.

However, I'd like to ask you guys out there in need of tutorials - what kind of tutorials would you like to see the most? Whether you're in need of it or not, go ahead and suggest it. The bigger the list, the better.

The tutorials will be in a written format, I'd love to make videos - but personally, I don't believe in video tutorials when it comes to coding as it can be very hard to read what is being written and follow it precisely. In written format, you can do it at your own pace and it will be much easier to trace backwards in case you did something wrong.

I'll take a step back from SQL Tutorials however, while I do have experience with some SQL management, I haven't been doing it through MTA.

Current Requested/Suggested Tutorials:

• DX Drawn HUD Components

Edited by Guest
  • 1 month later...
Yea trucker job specially because i only need a server.lua to finish my trucker script for my RPG server, i wanna have a window etc i've got already the client for it.

i hope you can make it.

regards thelaser

Because that doesn't sound like you've stolen a client-side script. :roll:

Yea trucker job specially because i only need a server.lua to finish my trucker script for my RPG server, i wanna have a window etc i've got already the client for it.

i hope you can make it.

regards thelaser

Because that doesn't sound like you've stolen a client-side script. :roll:

Lol.

I suggest you make a tutorial on how to create a health bar and other HUD components.

I suggest you make a tutorial on how to create a health bar and other HUD components.

Good suggestion! I won't be making the Job tutorial too soon since I'm occupied with work as well as working on my Streamster at the moment.

HUD Components shouldn't be too hard. I assume you mean DX Drawings, yeah?

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...