Tune in for Gaming talk show TONIGHT! :)

Coolnat2004

I run a radio station for OCGN.com (Online Console Gaming Network) and we have software rigged up to have talk shows over the internet. Tonight at 10PM EST is our first official broadcast, and we hope anyone who likes games will tune in tonight.

Please visit http://www.ocgnradio.tk for more information and a link to listen (Yes, you can listen from your media player but it is explained simple on that site.)

The topic is displayed on the schedule page.

This is cool & all but... 32kbps??! C'mon man... A lil more quality would be nice... :roll:

EDIT: Also, the copy/paste link for Media Player is not currently working for me... I can only listen off the web-page.. (yes I also just clicked the link to listen)

This is cool & all but... 32kbps??! C'mon man... A lil more quality would be nice... :roll:

EDIT: Also, the copy/paste link for Media Player is not currently working for me... I can only listen off the web-page.. (yes I also just clicked the link to listen)

I'm sorry everyone the broadcast has been canceled and will be rescheduled for tomorrow. Please check on ocgnradio.tk tomorrow for our new time.