The movie: "Dawn of the Dead"

{ULK}Posty

Anyone seen this movie yet? It is fuckin awesome. If you haven't seen the movie, you probably don't wanna look here because of spoilers :)

**************************Starting Movie Talk********************

Which parts did you guys like most in the movie? I liked the whole fuckin movie. Some of the shit just made me go, OMG! :shock: . Otherwise, was a good movie :)

Hopefully, I'm not the only one who has seen this.

I'm considering going to see this film due to the number of people going on about how good it is. What put me off initially was that the advertising was quite poor, and I had already made up my mind that the film was crap due to the this. But I suppose they spent the majority of the budget on the film, and not the marketing (unlike other films I could mention).

There's a thing called dinotopia, just thought i'd mention it.

Theres a thing called phobephobia - fear of phobias. Just thought I'd mention it.

As for DOD, yea it was pretty good. I was going :shock: when I saw the parking lot full of zombies scene. The celebrity gun hunt afterwards was amusing too.

Movie had me freaked out for awhile. The line "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth" is errie.

Ending spoiler

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The ending kinda pisses me off how they just end up getting killed in the end (stay and watch credits for the real ending).

Yesterday I watched Gattica (I think thats what you call it). That movie has got me freaked out now :P After her seeing that ghost behind her or when she'd open her eyes or look out the corner of her eyes freaks me out when I go to sleep. I feel like something is gonna be there when I open my eyes, or when I go down into the basement every morning to take a shower :P

The line "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth" is errie. - yes. i shuttered lol

there is alot of humour in the movie you cant help but laugh at...

starting with when the zombie guy was chasin his wife on foot while she was floorin the car around the neighborhood, then he sees some more people and just runs to them lol....or when shes drivin the empty streets and a truck t-bones that one car outta nowhere and flies into the gas station and explodes...but altimatley, that one part on the roof of the mall where they're talkin to the gun shop owner whose on his roof snipin zombies... i cant remember the names they were sayin off hand but shit was jokes lolz im goin to play resident evil cyaz :lol:

Don't forget he last asks for Roise O'Donell (or was it Oprah Winfery?) :)

Another fav part of mine is when they barely get in the elevator and the zombies just barely missed catching the elevator beam that opens the door up...

then theres some classical music playing

... "I like this song" lol